I know many aren't into country music, but...

country blachawk

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HotBill420

HotBill420
  • 3 posts

Posted August 26, 2019 - 01:06 AM

I'd like to see some Blackhawk on here one day. Whatever songs, there's lots of good ones. "Big Guitar" I think is one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2eoU6_RNhSo

#2 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,274 posts

Posted August 26, 2019 - 10:10 PM

I have one Blackhawk song I been working at for awhile now. It's very slowly though as finding midis/guitar tabs for them is a futile effort.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#3 HotBill420

HotBill420
  • 3 posts

Posted August 27, 2019 - 05:51 AM

Well I wish you luck in putting it together and I hope to see it on here in all it's glory. If I knew how to do it, I would do them all myself. I may try it myself later, but I don't think I am ready for the headache yet when it took me 2 weeks to just get how to put the songs on the wii. I was very stumped on the tutorial, like the part at the beginning of the tutorial where he said there will be 2 folders with a string of numbers in the sZGE packer folder, but there isn't any folders there. I actually figured it out once I downloaded a custom song for wii and had 2 folders sitting in front of me with the string of numbers lol...so yeah, it was a pain to figure it out, but now it's a cinch. I know I should of asked someone, but I didn't want to bother anybody. I guess I'm just like that sometimes lol

Well happy song making, and hope to see lots of more great hits from you. :shobon:

#4 glarms

glarms
  • 439 posts

Posted August 27, 2019 - 11:57 AM

Blackhawk was a great 90s country band.  Would love to have them as well as some more Alabama.

#5 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 210 posts

Posted August 27, 2019 - 02:29 PM

If we get get a million anime songs on here, I'm sure we can get a million country music songs as well.

#6 HotBill420

HotBill420
  • 3 posts

Posted August 29, 2019 - 07:44 PM

If we get get a million anime songs on here, I'm sure we can get a million country music songs as well.

Haha! I hope so. I like some anime, but I don't really think I'm into playing the themes on Rock Band. I would rather have real music. I did however download the Mortal Kombat theme and played it. It's okay I guess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: country, blachawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users