Kings of Leon

KingsOfLeon Alternative WALLS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FernsRB

FernsRB
  • 14 posts

Posted August 7, 2019 - 06:38 PM

Im really surprised theres not more KOL customs on here. Their album Walls has so many amazing songs that I feel like would be fun to play. These are some of the ones on there that Id love to see on Rock Band if anyone has the time to get it done it would be greatly appreciated!!

Kings of Leon:

-Around the World
-Reverend
-Find Me
-Over
-Eyes on You
-Conversation Piece
-Wild

#2 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 202 posts

Posted August 7, 2019 - 10:45 PM

Add "Reverend" to this list. Fun tune.

#3 leverpastej

leverpastej
  • 12 posts

Posted August 8, 2019 - 01:53 PM

Sorry Broseph, but you won't see "Waste a Moment" on here anytime soon. https://www.youtube....h?v=33nNRrtW2Eo . But other than that I'm +1 for more Kings of Leon :D

#4 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,515 posts

Posted August 9, 2019 - 06:22 AM

Firstly as mentioned please don't request official DLC. We ask that you remove the song so we don't have to lock the thread. This goes for your other thread as well.

Second, for simplicity we ask you keep all your requests in one thread. Please choose one of the two to keep your requests in.

Thanks!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#5 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 202 posts

Posted August 11, 2019 - 05:44 PM

Alternatively, you're a mod, why don't you remove the song from the request list so you don't have to lock the thread?

#6 FernsRB

FernsRB
  • 14 posts

Posted August 13, 2019 - 10:41 PM

Firstly as mentioned please don't request official DLC. We ask that you remove the song so we don't have to lock the thread. This goes for your other thread as well.

Second, for simplicity we ask you keep all your requests in one thread. Please choose one of the two to keep your requests in.

Thanks!

Sorry, I didn’t see any of the songs I mentioned in the Customs database listed as Rock band 4 DLC. I’m fully aware of the rules but I thought someone listed down all the songs on Rock Band 4 even if they are DLC

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KingsOfLeon, Alternative, WALLS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users