music request guitar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 darxrift

darxrift
  • 3 posts

Posted August 6, 2019 - 02:03 PM

hello to all first of all thank you to all the music creators for the time to devote, I myself tried to put myself in but I do not understand anything. here is a list of music I would like you to do. Ratt - Nobody rides for free Wire train - I will not fall Iron Maiden - Comos etas amigo Iron maiden - Do not look at the eyes of the strangers Rise of the nortstars (all that you can) Barry leitch - Menu horizon chase turbo Tesla - Rock me to the top Katatonia - deliberation Katatonia - sweet nurse Little V - Mortal Kombat / Mortal Kombat x Raw Motley - Dancing on glass Motley crue - bad boys boogie Motley crue - five years dead Raw Motley - keep your eye on the money 3teeth - Divine weapon Ex deo - Ad victorian Ex deo - I, caligvla Lionheart - Lhhc Afire - Let me be the one Burning Witches - Hexenhammer Parkway drive - Wreckage

thanks to the community who will be able to do this

#2 darxrift

darxrift
  • 3 posts

Posted August 17, 2019 - 05:21 PM

nobody to create the requested music?

#3 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 365 posts

Posted August 17, 2019 - 07:10 PM

You gotta be patient. You cant beg for songs. Authors put a lot of time & effort into it, you have some decent requests so Im pretty sure someone will take your requests into consideration, but just an FYI Id organize your requests because it looks messy & its tough to read.

#4 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 825 posts

Posted August 18, 2019 - 04:34 AM

You are asking for someone to take time out thier busy lives, and spend what could be over 20 hours (depending on the song) to work on songs that you want. Songs that others may not want to work on. Any of these take a significant amount of time. 90% of requests aren't done because of this. If you want a song done, learn how to chart. That's what I did and love being able to do whatever song I want. People are charting because they enjoy it, for free (please don't ask to pay for songs, that's not allowed here). Be patient, be kind. If people say no, dont take it to heart. Perhaps try and knuckle and learn how to chart. Everyone here will be willing to help you.

kFntCK9.jpg

#5 darxrift

darxrift
  • 3 posts

Posted August 18, 2019 - 06:10 PM

You are asking for someone to take time out thier busy lives, and spend what could be over 20 hours (depending on the song) to work on songs that you want. Songs that others may not want to work on. Any of these take a significant amount of time. 90% of requests aren't done because of this. If you want a song done, learn how to chart. That's what I did and love being able to do whatever song I want. People are charting because they enjoy it, for free (please don't ask to pay for songs, that's not allowed here). Be patient, be kind. If people say no, dont take it to heart. Perhaps try and knuckle and learn how to chart. Everyone here will be willing to help you.

Thanks for taking time to respond to me. I realize that it takes a lot of time. I took the software that offers this site: https: // clone-hero.fandom.com only my problem is that I do not master English at least I have trouble. I will not bother you anymore.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users