PikedPike's WIP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PikedPike

PikedPike
  • 16 posts

Posted August 5, 2019 - 01:11 AM

Ok updating this list and making it way better than showing just one song.

So I have many projects lined up all the way until early may.

Starting with

The New Zealand Australia Day Pack (releasing on the 26th of Jan)

doing this cause I thought it would be funny, plus Aussie day is quite controversial as a holiday to begin with (DW I have an Aussie Pack later if you look down)

Songs include

I See Red - Split Enz (G/B/D complete)
Counting The Beat - The Swingers (G/B/D complete)
Rain - Dragon (G/B/D complete)
Computer Games - Mi-Sex (G/B/D complete)
How Bizarre - OMC (G/B/D complete)

I have a Valentines Day Project too

Am doing a Collab with Ultimate-Mang0, not sure if I can release many details on it though as he is doing most of it.

Late Feb/Early March
Going to do a major Pro Keys project. I have a list of customs I personally want to have pro keys added and will ask and see if I can add them to any of them.

The rest of March and April and very Early May
I have a massive project that I am looking for more collaborators for, I already have at least two people that are willing and this project is

The Massive May 8th (Mate) Australian Pack

How I want this pack to work is that Australian popular music (Pop/Rock, pretty much everyone played on radio), had many phases, such as the Golden Age of Australian Rock (1979-1992) or the Post Idol Pop Revival (2003-2011) for example. And I would love if each contributor were to do 3-5 songs from their chosen section. Also I plan on making, especially the two example sections I gave, to be cut in half. Also I will be doing the section that isn't chosen cause I am happy with doing any of them.

If you are interested in helping with this project, please send me a message, if you don't know how to do keys or something along those lines, I will be willing to help.

And Finally Here is just

List of singles and future wish lists

This Google Doc below is a link to all the songs I want to do at some point, at the very top are all the songs that I have begun work on, but otherwise feel free to take any of the songs, that said if you want help on any of the songs in this list, I will be very happy to help. I Sometimes just will get bored of my project and start working on a single so they will release at any random point (I may even dedicate a month to it in the future)
The closest to being done is "The Holy Grail - Hunters And Collectors"

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

But yeah, this is my WIP

I beat Roundabout on Keyboard Once, that means I am good right?
Also if you pro keys 2 hands, you a cheater, just saying.

#2 doa

doa
  • 262 posts

Posted August 5, 2019 - 01:41 AM

Sounds like you are making good progress with your custom!

Dry vox is typically the custom author singing along to the vocal track and recording it in Reaper. This is used by Magma (when the song is compiled) to animate the singers mouth in-game.

#3 PikedPike

PikedPike
  • 16 posts

Posted January 14, 2020 - 12:47 AM

Did a major update to this list, including changing the way I list things. And added all future projects to it.

I beat Roundabout on Keyboard Once, that means I am good right?
Also if you pro keys 2 hands, you a cheater, just saying.

#4 Shroud

Shroud
  • 280 posts

Posted January 14, 2020 - 10:18 PM

Late Feb/Early March
Going to do a major Pro Keys project. I have a list of customs I personally want to have pro keys added and will ask and see if I can add them to any of them.

Mmm... are you accepting suggestions on these? ;) I love pro keys and I definitely wish they were added where missing.

I am really looking forward to seeing Georgy Porgy and all the Midnight Oil songs being done!

By the way, I have almost all of the Oils albums on CD, if you are interested I can make (partial*) multitrack stems for you.

*separated drums, bass and vocals, but guitar, keys and harmonica will be mixed together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users