Apps for organizing your library

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marvin7904

Marvin7904
  • 1 posts

Posted August 4, 2019 - 11:19 PM

Hi, all. I've been into customs for a few years now, but, haven't been around the forums really. Therefore, I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but, has anyone found a way to keep a good looking song database on their phones/tablets?
Like, I can create an excel file with the C3 tools, sure. But, I want something like rbdb.online, but, with the ability to add customs. Now, RBDB is really cool looking and I don't think I'll find anything that high-quality, but, just some sort of database app that'll allow me to pass around a tablet during Rock Band group sessions for people to navigate all the songs in ways that the game won't allow (i.e. - searching specific songs, narrow down by sources like GH, TBRB, etc). Currently, I'm considering using Memento Database. Just wondering if anyone had more elegant/prettier ways of creating searchable songbooks in Android/iOS.

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,958 posts

Posted August 5, 2019 - 02:02 PM

I never learned how to program for mobile, sorry. What we did at the local bar I would go to regularly is print out PDFs created with Setlist Manager. You can load a PDF on a tablet and lock that PDF viewer program so they can't back out of it. Should be about the same?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users