Okay, so here's my problem:
I know that you can use the very old RawkSD to get it working. However:
- This only works on the Wii, not Wii Mode on the Wii U (vWii).
- RawkSD 2 requires a patched IOS 37 and a System Menu downgrade to work.
- RawkSD 3 doesn't require a patched IOS or downgrade, but the time on the Wii must be set to sometime before January 2012.
I am trying to get Rock Band 2 customs working on vWii. The process has been very hard. I'm sure I built the custom correctly, but RB2 doesn't see it on my SD card. I built it just like I built RB3 customs using StackOverflow0x's guide, making sure to use RB2 specific files (PANs, a RB2 DTA, BIK, etc.). It doesn't even appear on the list! Other things I've tried:
- Patched IOS 37 - Anything that tries to use this hangs my Wii U.
- Injecting APPs to NAND - Error: There was an error indexing add-on content. Please visit the Music Store and re-download an item of add-on content.
If I need to access the Music Store, I'm sunk, since Nintendo WiFi Connection and the Wii Shop are both inactive. It kicks me out saying that there was an error communicating with Rock Band Central servers.
If anyone knows anything on customs for the Wii version of Rock Band 2, that would be AWESOME!
EDIT: To be clear, I also want to know if a similar method will work for Wii, perhaps bypassing the need for the old RawkSD altogether.