Stolas & Tides of Man G/B/Drums

requests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wheatpennies

Wheatpennies
  • 3 posts

Posted July 26, 2019 - 09:55 PM

I am completely new to the forums and the customs experience! Sorry if anything in this post is unacceptable.

Still have not had time to play my 200+ customs so far downloaded, but I am already seeking more!

These two bands and their respective masterpiece albums:

Stolas - Stolas

Tides Of Man - Dreamhouse

I am requesting Guitar, Bass, and Drums for any song off either of these albums. E/M/H may be auto-generated. I think not only my band, but many others would enjoy these rhythmic, melodic songs.

If you are a talented author and would like to discuss inspiration for a specific song, message me!

A good place to start would be-

Tides of Man - A Faint Illusion

Stolas - Cold & Unmanageable

#2 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 27, 2019 - 12:23 AM

If you are a talented author and would like to discuss inspiration for a specific song, message me!

Please refrain from any "inspiration" here, we don't allow commissioning for songs as per our rules. Thanks!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#3 Wheatpennies

Wheatpennies
  • 3 posts

Posted July 27, 2019 - 12:56 AM

Please refrain from any "inspiration" here, we don't allow commissioning for songs as per our rules. Thanks!

If I had intended to ask for a commission I would have spoken plainly about that, but I did not! Merely looking to have a conversation about the stand-out songs on each album.
Thanks anyways for the suggestion!

#4 Wheatpennies

Wheatpennies
  • 3 posts

Posted July 27, 2019 - 01:10 AM

Let me explain so you don’t think I’m being snarky:

Authors aren’t sitting around waiting to guys like me to request songs so that they can work for hours at it. They have lives, I have a life and I know I’m asking a lot. I also don’t have money for commissions.

“Inspiration” meaning if they didn’t like the two songs I suggested maybe I could suggest a song that they would have more fun working on.

Also I could probably pm someone who is currently working if I wanted a commission. I’m asking for a freebie! Lmao

#5 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 27, 2019 - 03:40 AM

No worries man, just gotta do my moderator duties!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requests

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users