Unpitched request.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 403 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 03:26 AM

Not really any song requests, but I would love more unpitched vocal songs or for the option at least. Just because I love to sing karaoke & its pretty much the same haha. Pitched is cool & all but having to be precise is a pain sometimes when you know you can sing the particular song. Just an idea is all haha.

#2 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 426 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 03:31 AM

Play on easy. You can pretty much be off key, sing the wrong words or shout lyrics (witnessed this many times) and you'll be okay. You can also accomplish this pretty easily if you're authoring customs. Using CAT gives you ability to highlight the entire vocals, hit a button that "makes all pitched unpitched" and you're good to go.

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE

#3 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 748 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 06:41 AM

Pitched is cool & all but having to be precise is a pain sometimes when you know you can sing the particular song.

If the vocals are charted properly and you know the song, you shouldn't have to strive to be precise. Play my customs ;)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#4 Shroud

Shroud
  • 204 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 07:02 AM

I agree with the replies!

When you want to sing more freely, put the song on Easy. Or just ignore the final score :) The same happens for other instruments after all, as the game is not meant to support much improvisation.

#5 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 403 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 12:03 PM

Play on easy. You can pretty much be off key, sing the wrong words or shout lyrics (witnessed this many times) and you'll be okay. You can also accomplish this pretty easily if you're authoring customs. Using CAT gives you ability to highlight the entire vocals, hit a button that "makes all pitched unpitched" and you're good to go.

Thats a good idea but I feel bad when I need to go on easy for a song I know I can actually sing. I will take your unpitched Vocals tip into consideration 👍🏻.

#6 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 403 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 12:06 PM

If the vocals are charted properly and you know the song, you shouldn't have to strive to be precise. Play my customs ;)

Oh I do play your customs though haha. Its no where near RB4 level with the vocal system in RB3 but most times I know what how to hit the note theyre giving me. Like Bohemian Rhapsody on disc, I know how to sing it & I can sing it pretty well, although just like most queen song DLC the register goes much higher than you can humanly even hit even you CAN hit a high register haha, it makes you have to shout, similar to singing Twist & Shout or Helter Skelter.

#7 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 403 posts

Posted June 16, 2019 - 12:08 PM

I agree with the replies!

When you want to sing more freely, put the song on Easy. Or just ignore the final score :) The same happens for other instruments after all, as the game is not meant to support much improvisation.

Yeah, the problem is that if you want to sing free style you either need RB4 or unpitched Vocals but thanks to the replies I can probably set up unpitched Vocals for a few songs to practice for karaoke 👍🏻.

#8 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,036 posts

Posted June 17, 2019 - 04:53 AM

although just like most queen song DLC the register goes much higher than you can humanly even hit even you CAN hit a high register haha, it makes you have to shout, similar to singing Twist & Shout or Helter Skelter.

You can sing in any octave you want. The game doesn't do the difference between A3 and A5, it's just A for the game.

#9 Nintendo113

Nintendo113
  • 74 posts

Posted June 18, 2019 - 04:45 PM

I'm no singer but I like to sing every once in a while, I just stick to easy since there's no option for having it unpitched. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users