Only I have an interest in playing this song?

Foo Fighters Fighters Generator Resolve 2000 2005

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 karmapolice

karmapolice
  • 19 posts

Posted June 14, 2019 - 12:23 PM

Foo Fighters - Generator     (album - There Is Nothing Left to Lose, 2000)

Foo Fighters - Resolve       (album - In Your Honor, 2005)

The years go by and I don't see these songs in the database. This is sad and impressive.

#2 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 405 posts

Posted June 14, 2019 - 01:27 PM

Foo Fighters - Generator     (album - There Is Nothing Left to Lose, 2000)

Foo Fighters - Resolve       (album - In Your Honor, 2005)

The years go by and I don't see these songs in the database. This is sad and impressive.

Resolve is one of my favorite Foo Fighters songs, anything on In Your Honor tbh, I can honestly say that Id love every single song on CD1 & CD2 (Acoustic album). I was surprised to see DOA on here from it.

#3 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,116 posts

Posted June 14, 2019 - 06:57 PM

Generator was available in the ancient database long ago but I've never seen it since and I don't know how to get it. I would also suggest if you really want something to be done you should ask politely and respectfully. Each customs is at least 12 hours of an authors life. They really need to want to invest that time and begging and whining is not the way to go about it.

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 405 posts

Posted June 14, 2019 - 07:37 PM

Generator was available in the ancient database long ago but I've never seen it since and I don't know how to get it. I would also suggest if you really want something to be done you should ask politely and respectfully. Each customs is at least 12 hours of an authors life. They really need to want to invest that time and begging and whining is not the way to go about it.

I agree. Im shocked many songs arent on here, but even still that doesnt warrant complaining. Theres someone out there that might do someones request but it probably isnt top priority.

#5 VreyIsGrey

VreyIsGrey
  • 214 posts

Posted June 15, 2019 - 07:51 AM

My mother loves Foo Fighters, so she would definitely want to see these two songs in the game.

join the space_woosh fanclub
"Vrey's Custom Spreadsheet" - Spreadsheet containing every song I've put out on the database!
"Vrey's WIP Spreadsheet" - Spreadsheet full of every song I'm working on, so you know when I've started!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Foo Fighters, Fighters, Generator, Resolve, 2000, 2005

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users