Song Request forum confusion.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 405 posts

Posted June 12, 2019 - 02:11 PM

No confusion for me but for others out there.

Its been said maybe a thousand times, but hopefully this can clear the air a bit. So many times before Ive stumble upon threads years old in the Song Request forum not being made or being over looked. The Admins make it pretty clear that nobody has to take on your requests. Its more like a suggestion thread less than a, Im going to request a song that someone has to do, thread. I often times just post songs on the thread so that people can check them out to listen to them or to check out the artist if theyre not familiar, if that doesnt become a Rock Band custom, Im okay with that. Someone has to want to put time into making it & if they dont really feel it or they view it as a waste of time, how is that a reason to get upset, pissed off, or mad? Its honestly not. If this has been said too much or too often I apologize, but its kind of mind blowing when I see someone get mad when someone says this. I used to get mad because I was like, then whats the point of the thread?, but then I thought to myself, if I was told to make something whether it be Art, Music, a movie or a YouTube Video & I didnt really feel like it, I truthful dont have to if Im not getting anything out of it. Ive seen people try to pay others for their time & effort but thats a huge no no on this site. Just remember that if someone takes your request into consideration, dont be mad if it doesnt get done right away or if they say no to the request.

#2 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 215 posts

Posted June 12, 2019 - 02:28 PM

You are the master of the run on paragraph.

#3 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 405 posts

Posted June 12, 2019 - 03:16 PM

You are the master of the run on paragraph.

I put commas because I cant put quotations.

#4 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 215 posts

Posted June 12, 2019 - 03:42 PM

You can hit the enter key a few times here and there though, right?

#5 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 405 posts

Posted June 12, 2019 - 04:34 PM

You can hit the enter key a few times here and there though, right?

Yes but my thought was not over, if my thought was over I would have but its all one thought.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users