A venting post.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 381 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 04:54 AM

As the title suggests, this is just a venting post. To get my feelings on stuff out there so I have no more to say for awhile. Yall can vent as well!

So, I havent had much time to play cause Ive been so busy with life & such but I hope I can start playing again. I actually go to karaoke with my friends & thanks to Rock Band Ive become a much better singer! Many thanks to you guys who chart the songs & for Rock Band for making it easy to sing & have fun. The real reason Im making this post is to talk about how I just havent had the time or the energy to put into playing this wonderful game anymore. Its still one of the greatest games Ive ever played, & Ill always have a soft spot in my heart for it, but when life gets really heavy you kind of forget that you had free time to devote to play it haha. I know a few others from this site have expressed that same emotion. Its kind of sad really, but what are ya gonna do? You need jobs to make money to live, right? Haha. Honestly though if I could play RB3 regularly as I used to I certainly would, but I even find it hard to find time to play any game really, let alone setting up RB. I might occasionally set up the mic stand & get at some vocal exercises, but outside of that I dont really play. I just want to thank everyone on here for charting wonderful music. Anyway, I always check this site to see something new even though I might not play I still like to see new things get added that make you scratch your head like, wow that was never in RB before? Haha. Life is a mysterious thing, one day you hit bottom, next youre on top doing a wonderful thing that not only fills your pockets but also makes you happy. I personally have always wanted to be a YouTuber but that ship I believe has sailed for me, but I do hope I find my calling because you never know what path life will take you or even what 2 paths youll have to decide on. I know all you on here dont really know me, except as that person who puts too much time & effort into these types of posts lmao but I hope for great things for everyone on here. I hope you all are doing something you wake up & feel happy to do, or you wake up & you want to do. I may not post on here for quite a while after this, but Ill be checking content. God bless you all. 👍🏻❤

#2 doa

doa
  • 244 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 05:00 AM

I don't need to vent, but I do wish you luck with your future endevours! :)

#3 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 381 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 05:11 AM

I don't need to vent, but I do wish you luck with your future endevours! :)

Thank you so much. As I do for you as well 😊.

#4 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,086 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 06:51 AM

I feel you totally

#5 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 1,000 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 01:05 PM

Best of luck to ya

FORUM THREAD  /  MY CUSTOMS -  "Almost Everything from Al Green to Ween" since 2016

p89ZznR.png KhDyqmU.png

#6 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 841 posts

Posted May 7, 2019 - 04:14 PM

If that was a vent, you can vent anytime!

Seriously, we've all been there, where life happened and something that we used to love and cherish has fallen by the wayside.  That's how life works, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.  Hopefully life is giving you new things to love and cherish going forward.  Godspeed!

#7 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 330 posts

Posted May 8, 2019 - 01:15 AM

I’ve been in this pot multiple times, after each time I eventually come back once life has calmed down. I’m still in high school and I don’t have a job, so I can’t say that I will be doing this forever... but I at least want to several albums before I finish (one more year now!)

So I don’t know what’s next for me after school ‍♀️

Thanks for appreciating my customs! (I know you have a love for Green Day )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users