[PS3] Customs not working due to multiple drums tracks

ps3 multitrack magma

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 murlatok

murlatok
  • 171 posts

Posted May 11, 2019 - 08:18 AM

Also Chic - Good Times I believe is a broken custom for PS3, although I think I fixed it with a rerender.  This was a year ago, so I might just be making stuff up.  Definitely one to check though

Good Times works perfectly

#22 Andy

Andy
  • 38 posts

Posted May 11, 2019 - 11:53 AM

Great job murlatok, you've been very helpful, huge thanks!

#23 Andy

Andy
  • 38 posts

Posted May 11, 2019 - 12:03 PM

These songs go in to the loop after the final note is played (allows pausing the game and exiting to song library):
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Turtles - Happy Together

Same issue encountered with these:
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Commotion
Linkin Park - The Messenger
Trapt - Headstrong

I am not sure but I think the loop ending is a separate issue, I think it also happens with single track customs.

Perhaps we should start another thread to list customs which have the "loop ending" problem  :D

#24 murlatok

murlatok
  • 171 posts

Posted May 12, 2019 - 03:46 PM

Just found out that Duffy - Warwick Avenue freezes mid-game.

#25 Rocker1999

Rocker1999
  • 61 posts

Posted May 15, 2019 - 12:34 AM

Good Times works perfectly

Yeah Good Times works perfectly because I recompiled it with a single track drum stem.  This custom was the first time where this issue came up though, so that's why I remember it.

I am actually fixing that custom up once again so wew lad.

giphy_1.gif

#26 murlatok

murlatok
  • 171 posts

Posted May 23, 2019 - 10:58 AM

http://customscreato...infected-r11929

Saw the reply about this one not working after converting to PS3. Didn't test it myself though. Guess it should be added to the list.

BTW anyone working on fixing the songs from the list or I'm asking for too much? :)

#27 Andy

Andy
  • 38 posts

Posted May 23, 2019 - 11:10 AM

http://customscreato...infected-r11929

Saw the reply about this one not working after converting to PS3. Didn't test it myself though. Guess it should be added to the list.

BTW anyone working on fixing the songs from the list or I'm asking for too much? :)

I've updated the list. I also mark songs as "CONFIRMED" when we get enough people to say they don't work for them, to make sure it's not accidental mistakes.

At least @MrPrezident promised to look into fixing Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak", and @MFX mentioned Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know" is already under work.

By the way, have you tried to see if the C3 CON Tools option for fixing the loop ending solved the problem with Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" and The Turtles' "Happy Together"? If they only loop but don't freeze, I think we should remove them from this list, as the root cause is different.

#28 murlatok

murlatok
  • 171 posts

Posted May 23, 2019 - 01:47 PM

By the way, have you tried to see if the C3 CON Tools option for fixing the loop ending solved the problem with Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing" and The Turtles' "Happy Together"? If they only loop but don't freeze, I think we should remove them from this list, as the root cause is different.

I tried playing with loop fixes, but it never did anything for me. Maybe i did something wrong since i believe this issue wasn't addressed in-depth. Maybe same list should be compiled for loop-affected customs in case there's some kind of 'essential' solution/fix for this. I can help with testing some of them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps3, multitrack, magma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users