cderickr11111
  • 9 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 06:21 PM

Can you still buy rockband 3 dlc

#2 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 87 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 08:59 PM

Yes....on PS3 and Xbox 360. RB3 DLC songs are closed on Wii.

#3 WiNdER2k

WiNdER2k
  • 29 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 10:37 PM

Yes in the rockband store but I tried to bought some songs in the rockband network and they are no longer available is it just me??

#4 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 59 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 11:44 PM

Yes in the rockband store but I tried to bought some songs in the rockband network and they are no longer available is it just me??

Rock Band Network songs were removed from the Xbox/PS3/Wii stores in March of last year.

So that explains why you can't purchase them.

#5 Pyro852

Pyro852
  • 8 posts

Posted July 24, 2019 - 09:24 PM

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but does this mean these songs that were formerly available for RBN, but now no longer are, could be posted as customs?

#6 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 992 posts

Posted July 24, 2019 - 09:57 PM

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but does this mean these songs that were formerly available for RBN, but now no longer are, could be posted as customs?

Absolutely not.   An author would be free to create their own version of the chart from scratch.   

FORUM THREAD  /  MY CUSTOMS -  "Almost Everything from Al Green to Ween" since 2016

p89ZznR.png KhDyqmU.png

#7 Pyro852

Pyro852
  • 8 posts

Posted July 25, 2019 - 12:19 AM

Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean the exact same file. I just meant could someone do a custom of that same song, but do it themselves. I've noticed that there usually aren't customs for officially released songs so I was wondering now that it is no longer officially available for purchase via RBN, if it would be ok for someone to make a custom.

#8 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,516 posts

Posted July 25, 2019 - 12:45 AM

Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean the exact same file. I just meant could someone do a custom of that same song, but do it themselves. I've noticed that there usually aren't customs for officially released songs so I was wondering now that it is no longer officially available for purchase via RBN, if it would be ok for someone to make a custom.

An author would be free to create their own version of the chart from scratch.   

This is not correct. You cannot make a custom of a song, even if it's de-listed. Alternate versions of the song are okay (like live versions and alternate recordings) but not any version used in Rock Band.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users