What's a song you could swear you remember being playable (official or custom) that just isn't?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 198 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 01:30 AM

For me, I could have sworn that "Whoomp There It Is" by Tag Team was either a custom and got removed due to an official release, or just in the game period, but I did searching and that simply isn't the case.

#2 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 318 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 01:40 AM

I don’t recall, but sometimes an author could simply delete a custom because they most likely aren’t proud of it. I’ve deleted plenty... they were guitar only though anyways.

#3 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 103 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 04:20 AM

ive been here from the start for the most part..dont think tag team was ever done or id have it:)

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 12:16 PM

Good question. Ive looked everywhere for either old customs or songs that have had customs but got removed due to RB4 dlc, & I can say that sometimes Im shocked when I find out a hugely popular song is not a custom yet, similar to how us RB users would find it odd that GH had this song or that song & RB didnt, AKA having Van Halen before RB which was a huge deal to me honestly.

#5 Side One Charts

Side One Charts
  • 24 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 12:03 AM

All the songs I know that have been wiped off the database are So This Is Love? and Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, but for some reason there isn’t even DLC for those songs.
Because Side Two Is Too Scrachy and Poppy To Play

#6 Rocker1999

Rocker1999
  • 61 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 04:11 AM

Loop de Loop was on the database at one time before I charted it, but that's the only case of something I remember being on the database that isn't.  It was, but then wasn't, and now it is again lol

giphy_1.gif

#7 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 84 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 04:24 AM

I still have a lot of customs that got removed due to DLC. I have La Bamba by Los Lobos in my game for years since 2014 before I joined CustomsCreators in 2015. Now, I went to search that song up in the database and it's gone. That song is not in RB4 DLC or anything.

#8 Rocker1999

Rocker1999
  • 61 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 05:37 AM

I still have a lot of customs that got removed due to DLC. I have La Bamba by Los Lobos in my game for years since 2014 before I joined CustomsCreators in 2015. Now, I went to search that song up in the database and it's gone. That song is not in RB4 DLC or anything.

Ok this one is a bit weird.  It's not in the database anymore because a few days ago, a leak on Rock Band's facebook confirmed La Bamba and I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) are going to be DLC, and most likely because of the Rivals challenges revealed, it will be out in four weeks.  Because it has been confirmed as DLC in the future, they have removed it now.

giphy_1.gif

#9 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 562 posts

Posted April 21, 2019 - 08:10 PM

"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus.
Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#10 rgrajeda

rgrajeda
  • 1 posts

Posted April 24, 2019 - 10:35 PM

I miss Toy boy by Stuck in silence

#11 SpeedPants

SpeedPants
  • 92 posts

Posted April 29, 2019 - 02:04 PM

"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus.

there is a video of someone playing a full band chart of "Party in the usa" on RB2 https://www.youtube....h?v=TMGBGFF2OZo and his description sums it up perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users