AC/DC should have gotten a studio RB release? Yes or No?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 13, 2019 - 11:20 PM

Do you think AC/DC should have gotten a studio RB release instead of the live RB, or are you satisfied with what we got?

I personally dont mind a few of the songs live, some of the challenges of the songs being live helped me learn better since I practiced a few of the tracks on guitar & drums. Although a few like especially TNT were awful in those live versions, but I do love what we got. Just got frustrating telling people I had AC/DC on Rock Band & them getting mad at me because theyre live versions, I didnt make the game haha.

#2 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 318 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 01:37 AM

I’d rather play the studio songs when it comes to official Rock Band DLC. I do think that the stems are very cool however, such a clean sound on them... like real studio.

#3 Damage Inc.

Damage Inc.
  • 136 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 05:08 AM

There are a few C3 authors that have knocked the studio AC/DC songs out of the park! Still wishing for  a complete catalog though haha. As long as the songs get done one way or another is all i care about.

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 12:11 PM

Id rather play the studio songs when it comes to official Rock Band DLC. I do think that the stems are very cool however, such a clean sound on them... like real studio.

Well I dont take what we got for granted but the live songs were legitimately good. Im sure most of us have since downloaded the studio customs, but I still like few of the live songs.

#5 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 14, 2019 - 12:13 PM

There are a few C3 authors that have knocked the studio AC/DC songs out of the park! Still wishing for  a complete catalog though haha. As long as the songs get done one way or another is all i care about.

Im sure if theres enough people asking for it,someone if not the main authors who create AC/DC charts will chart most of them. Im happy we have what we were blessed by the fantastic authors of C3.

#6 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,482 posts

Posted April 16, 2019 - 06:32 AM

Personally not a huge AC/DC fan outside of a few songs but they're an excellent party band and loved by many. There's far worse choices for a band-themed RB.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#7 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 08:10 PM

Personally not a huge AC/DC fan outside of a few songs but they're an excellent party band and loved by many. There's far worse choices for a band-themed RB.

Oh yeah, I agree. Theres so many bands that dont fit rock band, but there is so many that do. Crazy to think they only did 3 rock bands based off bands & 2 Guitar Heros based off bands.

#8 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 789 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 08:16 PM

Oh yeah, I agree. Theres so many bands that dont fit rock band, but there is so many that do. Crazy to think they only did 3 rock bands based off bands & 2 Guitar Heros based off bands.

Three GH's based off bands, actually, just one of them wasn't a full-band game.

#9 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 09:48 PM

Three GH's based off bands, actually, just one of them wasn't a full-band game.

Youre right, I left out Aerosmith, sure do wish they had waited on that one till they upgraded to Full Band but aye, at least we got the re-recorded versions of some great Aerosmith songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users