Do you think you値l ever stop playing?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 89 posts

Posted April 12, 2019 - 09:44 PM

Been going eleven years strong now. Since GH2 days. There have been times I've taken an extended break, but I always come back. When I get tired of Rivals I play customs, and vice versa. Only thing that could stop me would be losing finger dexterity. Definitely a bit stiffer now compared to 2008.

Me too....my fingers get stiff before playing a song. I'm trying to losin' my fingers and arm to be comferable on the neck. GH/RB community will stay strong as long people discover customs. When Clone Hero was made people from GH games from past are jumping back in because of that game.

#22 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 682 posts

Posted April 13, 2019 - 04:13 PM

It would be great if these games became "cool" again amongst a newer generation of kids out there. But current lack of instrument availability is going to prevent that from happening any time soon, not to mention a finite number of customs compatible RB3 discs.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#23 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 112 posts

Posted April 13, 2019 - 04:16 PM

I don't play the games anymore, and if I did run though any charts/customs in Reaper or EoF, it would be to practice my drumming. I'm strictly an author at this point.

how can you author but not play?

#24 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,019 posts

Posted April 13, 2019 - 11:00 PM

It's very simple: You author songs without playing the game.

#25 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,086 posts

Posted April 13, 2019 - 11:11 PM

don't knock a good thing  :argh:

#26 JDK_13

JDK_13
  • 69 posts

Posted April 25, 2019 - 04:23 PM

I love playing. That's the whole point of customs. So that you can play songs you've always wished for. 

The 2nd youngest member might be me.

#27 kueller

kueller
  • 140 posts

Posted April 25, 2019 - 11:56 PM

Playing maybe. Authoring, probably not. I've yet to stop doing that even when I went a period of time almost never even picking up a plastic instrument unless it was to test a chart (if even that).

I might take breaks, pull away for a while, but I've yet to have the desire to quit.
no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users