Ruggy's PRO Upgrades Project

pro guitar. pro bass rbhp pro upgrade

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 92 posts

Posted May 14, 2019 - 12:33 PM

Any updates yet on new Pro Guitar/Bass yet?

#42 Ruggy

Ruggy
  • 96 posts

Posted May 16, 2019 - 04:02 AM

Any updates yet on new Pro Guitar/Bass yet?

Sorry, man. I can do anything atm because I don't have any PC to work on new upgrades. "Nine in the afternoon" and "That's what you get" (from the GreenPanda's pack) are already done but I can't access my HD to get the upgrade files.

X77a5SB.png

#43 loudnoises

loudnoises
  • 3 posts

Posted March 21, 2020 - 09:54 PM

Thank you for your work, Ruggy. Can anyone explain how I can extract the midi and dta files from these files so I can convert the upgrades to use on PS3?

#44 Shroud

Shroud
  • 507 posts

Posted March 22, 2020 - 09:43 AM

Thank you for your work, Ruggy. Can anyone explain how I can extract the midi and dta files from these files so I can convert the upgrades to use on PS3?

I think you can use C3 Tools to *first* add upgrades to an XBox CON, and *then* convert the result to PS3.

#45 Alternity

Alternity
  • 1,203 posts

Posted March 22, 2020 - 10:04 AM

All you need for a PS3 upgrade is the midi file (that you can convert to edat using C3 CON Tool's PS3 converter) and the upgrades.dta file which you can use any upgrade to base yours on, you don't need to do anything with CON files, unless it's to extract the files. It's the same for wii, minus the edat encryption.

You can extract CON files simply by dragging a CON file into the main window of C3 CON Tools.

#46 loudnoises

loudnoises
  • 3 posts

Posted March 22, 2020 - 02:42 PM

All this time I've been trying to figure out which tool inside C3 CON tools to use for extraction... And the answer was just dragging the file directly into the main window. The answer was literally right in front of me lol. Thank you both for your responses, I'm now able to extract the midi and upgrades.dta files and from there I know how to get them on my PS3.

#47 Ruggy

Ruggy
  • 96 posts

Posted June 26, 2020 - 01:03 AM

Sorry for the delay, I guess is the same way of placing RBHP content on PS3. I guess you can create a "songs_upgrades" folder on the same folder as you place customs, aside with the "songs" folder, and drop the upgrades.dta and the midi file converted to .edat (you can do this with C3 CON Tools).

X77a5SB.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pro guitar., pro bass, rbhp, pro upgrade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users