CUT's Custom Releases (02/07: Is this thing on...?)

CUTstudi0s

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CUTstudi0s

CUTstudi0s
  • 44 posts

Posted February 8, 2019 - 07:44 AM

G1lxcNZ.png

Hello!  My name is CUTstudi0s, and I've been an author for C3 since 2017.  I've come a long way since joining C3: I first started out as a Walk the Moon-obsessed drums only charter, and even though my first releases are certainly ambitious, things weren't consistent, and the quality straight up sucked.  Now, this all changes.  As of February 7th, 2019, I'm building up a queue for weekly releases, but here's what I have for you so far while you wait for Week One!

~~~

pb1ajs2.png

Here's a collection of releases I made for C3G, an event that kicked off what we now call C3X!

C3G

YEaYdCD.png

Click the image to go to my heart-and-soul project, Walk the Moon: Rock Band!  All releases from there will be documented there.

xXfSUIR.png

TOONE is the name of my musical side-project, where an EP is currently in the works (if I can find the time for it, that is haha).  I'm hoping to have this EP done by the end of 2019, so be on the lookout for when it drops!  In the meantime, why don't you try out one of the first songs I ever made under this name, a little progressive metal ditty called Redemption?

Zi9CQm5.jpg

2X VERSION

~~~

That's all I have for now!  Be sure to follow my Trello for updates on upcoming customs: all future releases will be posted in this thread!

ZN8BlqX.png

HGyxCzs.png0gzPpLR.png

"I'm ready for action!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CUTstudi0s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users