ERRA Northlane metalcore

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kavex

Kavex
  • 2 posts

Posted January 11, 2019 - 10:03 PM

Hey!

I'd love to have any song from the aforementioned metalcore bands, with at least vocals, drums and guitar.

Couple of songs from the bands:

ERRA

Seven

Dreamwalkers

Skyline

Disarray

Norhtlane

Quantum Flux

Masquerade

Node

Rot

Intuition

And as I mentioned, any sing will do! I'd love to get to jam at least one of these songs with my pals. 

Thanks in advance!

#2 Bounty.jpeg

Bounty.jpeg
  • 2 posts

Posted January 13, 2019 - 07:42 AM

Hey there! Just a few things: Rot is already charted, however I believe it is only for drums currently, and isn't on this site lol. Also, I'm planning on charting the latest 2 albums from ERRA after I finish my current one (From the Gallery of Sleep by Night Verses)! However those albums don't include Dreamwalkers or Seven.

#3 Kavex

Kavex
  • 2 posts

Posted January 13, 2019 - 10:25 AM

Okay, great! 

Songs from Drift and/or Neon are easily sufficient enough, because as I said, basically any song from those bands will do! I only mentioned a couple of my favourites.  :D

#4 General Doof

General Doof
  • 9 posts

Posted October 31, 2019 - 12:28 AM

Hey there! Just a few things: Rot is already charted, however I believe it is only for drums currently, and isn't on this site lol. Also, I'm planning on charting the latest 2 albums from ERRA after I finish my current one (From the Gallery of Sleep by Night Verses)! However those albums don't include Dreamwalkers or Seven.

So excited to hear that. Any chance of Dreamcatcher from Moments Of Clarity as well?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ERRA, Northlane, metalcore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users