How many Guitar Hero 6 Guitar add ons were created?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 genaro227

genaro227
  • 74 posts

Posted December 31, 2018 - 12:55 AM

I just found my first Warriors of Rock Guitar and its awesome. I know that a gamestop preorder gave you cool blades, were there any other attachments created?
Follow up question: would it be hard to make your own attachments with a 3d printer?

#2 TheWay123

TheWay123
  • 134 posts

Posted December 31, 2018 - 02:34 AM

I think it was just the 2: default and the axe. Don't know anything about 3d printing, but if it matches the dimensions and stuff, it should work. Don't take my word for it tho lol

#3 genaro227

genaro227
  • 74 posts

Posted December 31, 2018 - 11:20 AM

Okay thanks. Some article mentioned a 'wing' add on if ypu pre ordered from Amazon. Now if I could only figure out how to take my wii guitar apart

#4 Damage Inc.

Damage Inc.
  • 136 posts

Posted January 5, 2019 - 09:39 PM

docsrockbandmods  (I think that's the name) is a cool site that shows you how to take apart,repair, and modify all of your instruments. unfortunately the WOR is the hardest guitar to do. I always thought it'd be cool to 3d print some of the in game guitars and be able to play them. Good luck on your quest and please keep me posted on the 3d printer parts.

#5 genaro227

genaro227
  • 74 posts

Posted January 6, 2019 - 02:32 PM

Okay, I looked it up and it seems it was taken down. Ill try to see if it was archived

#6 genaro227

genaro227
  • 74 posts

Posted January 8, 2019 - 03:49 PM

It seems that the site aas taken down, but it has been saved in the Wayback machine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users