bloosmurf WIP

WIP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bloosmurf

bloosmurf
  • 21 posts

Posted November 25, 2018 - 04:31 AM

BEWARE: I'm slow going (and only 1 published release to date), so don't get your hopes up for a quick turn around. I'd say multiple months at a minimum.

Marcy Playground - Shadow of Seattle (song)

The Beatles - Not Guilty (song) A George song from the White Album sessions that was cut from the final release. I'm using take 102 from the new 50th Anniversary release. (I ran this past Farottone before I started just to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes here). 

Not much to see, but I recently had a song I had (just) started work on that was published by someone who I didn't know was working on it, so I thought I better make my working list public. I'm persistent but as slow as something that is really quite incredibly slow. I wouldn't want anyone putting in a bunch of work where I had already gotten a good start. Or more likely, someone starting and finishing a song I was already half done with. 

#2 jerrylive365

jerrylive365
  • 31 posts

Posted November 25, 2018 - 04:31 PM

Smart to make it known to all what you are working on. I too have cancelled a song due to not knowing someone else was working on it. Wasn't a big deal but now I announce whatever I am working on to avoid that in the future.

Good luck with your customs! Looking forward to the Beatles one!

#3 bloosmurf

bloosmurf
  • 21 posts

Posted December 14, 2018 - 03:49 AM

Smart to make it known to all what you are working on. I too have cancelled a song due to not knowing someone else was working on it. Wasn't a big deal but now I announce whatever I am working on to avoid that in the future.

Good luck with your customs! Looking forward to the Beatles one!

Thanks! If I get decently good at this, I may offer my services to the Beatles Anthology project (assuming I can tear myself away from other songs I want to see done, but don't expect anyone else would be doing). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users