Fender Precision Bass

RB3 Fender Instrument

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jesterselv

jesterselv
  • 18 posts

Posted November 18, 2018 - 03:17 PM

Someone locally is selling RB3 set. game, keys, drum (non pro) and the Fender Precision bass which appears to be in great condition. I do not need anymore instruments and if I have a 5th drum kit laying around my wife might shit a brick. But for $40. for the lot, is the Guitar worth it? I've never played one and I dont know how rare they are. Seems like Amazon has those guitars but for $80 and up.

Also, Is this guitar wireless? I cant tell. EDIT: its not wireless.

#2 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 405 posts

Posted November 18, 2018 - 07:05 PM

$40 is a great deal for that entire lot, especially depending on where you live. The Precision Bass typically goes for at least $40 by itself, plus shipping usually adds another 20 bucks to your total. Coming from someone who is an avid collector of all the hardware, I recommend you pick it up.

#3 pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie
  • 177 posts

Posted November 19, 2018 - 03:42 AM

i would definitely pick up the set and then try and sell off whatever you dont need.  pick up a really cheap 2nd guitar someone or sell off one you have but dont need and you could possibly come out ahead.

I have done this countless times and have increased my set of equipment many times over with little to no cost.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RB3, Fender, Instrument

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users