kueller's WIP thread - SIMULATION THEORY

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kueller

kueller
  • 109 posts

Posted November 17, 2018 - 09:44 PM

Release thread: http://customscreato...nd-some-others/

I don't usually announce what I'm working on to make it a surprise, but for the times I do I figure I'll make a dedicated thread for it.

For the past two weeks I've been in the land of bread and sheeps so I missed the release of the new Muse album Simulation Theory. I am unfortunately home so it's time to start working on it. The entire album will eventually be completed, starting with Pressure (as it was released a while ago) and then just following the tracklisting. So like this:

Workflow: Setup (tempo, markers), Lighting, Camera, Vocals, Keys, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Exporting, Testing

Pressure
- S - L - C - V - K - D - B - G - E - T -
Algorithm
Propaganda
Break It To Me
Get Up and Fight
Blockades
The Void

Unlike past album releases where I sent it out as a pack this time I will release them as I finish them, and will try to update the progress here.

Note that while Pressure has an instrumental and live recordings the other do not yet. If I do not get instrumentals I might want to at least wait for some live footage to be released to get a wider feel of what's being played. Waiting for this may delay releases a bit but hopefully not. I won't wait forever either. I got through this process for every new Muse song.

I want to author some of those alternate versions too, but they're not on the road map yet. I have some other customs and C3X to work on too (those are secret).

I'll also do a similar WIP list for the JoJo OPs, which are currently on hold for Simulation Theory.

The DU - Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

batta - chase

Karen Aoki & Daisuke Hasegawa - Great Days

Coda - Fighting Gold

no

#2 Capta1n_GuitarHero

Capta1n_GuitarHero
  • 35 posts

Posted November 18, 2018 - 07:02 AM

Nice, i really enjoyed it when you was working on drones and i was converting some of them :P

Can't wait to play these, thanks :)

#3 Dangus

Dangus
  • 405 posts

Posted November 19, 2018 - 03:08 AM

LOVE this! Thanks so much Keuller! You are fantastic <3

Edit: Any chance we could see Pressure (marching band version) & Dig Down (Gospel Acoustic version)? I loved those so much. Of course down the road that is.

#4 kueller

kueller
  • 109 posts

Posted November 19, 2018 - 08:37 AM

I mentioned the alternate versions in the post. Not too sure about the marching band Pressure as I don't know how well it would fit into the game. I am very intrigued by the Dig Down gospel though. That's possible.

I updated the main post with the status for Pressure and a workflow template, so you can see what that looks like. I will update it as I progress so you can check back once in a while to see where I am.
no

#5 kueller

kueller
  • 109 posts

Posted December 27, 2018 - 05:35 PM

Progress halted a bit on Simulation Theory. I am going to be putting things aside for some C3X songs. I can't announce those but just know there is stuff happening! I'll chip away at Simulation Theory when I can, but C3X has an actual deadline I need to respect.

no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users