Gorillaz Pack 03 - Out Now!

gorillaz alternative hip hop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 petergaveglia

petergaveglia
  • 117 posts

Posted October 7, 2018 - 07:03 PM

Back from the previous gorillaz pack from me and Battlepenguin's collab, I present-

GORILLAZ PACK 03 !!!

murdoc_s_spirit_house_by_rubybug98-db4kk

I've had these songs on my laptop for a couple of months. Never got to releasing them.

Yes yes, I know the songs are some unpopular/shorter ones, but hey, I like them, so I made them!

It is also not as large are the other pack me and battlepenguin did, but I mean many rock band packs are only 3 songs (The first gorillaz pack was 3 songs anyways)
Tracklist and download:
TT4JcMQ.jpg
T6fPaPO.jpg4wB2teA.jpg

All of these tracks are Full Band.
I cannot recall if there are practice sessions added or not. 

Battlepenguin was not present in the making of these ones, I am unsure if we are ever going to finish / release the other gorillaz songs we worked on (Momentz, Submission, Sperfast Jellyfish, The Apprentice, etc.) 

These are some of my first customs I have successfully made myself! I always needed assistance using magma and fixing the midi up, but I got the hang of it.

Now, even though I've been making customs since 2015, I am still at a beginner level. Sadly, I don't know how the lighting works and stuff. But I will try to figure it out for future customs!

I am not sure if I will be back for more Gorillaz, or more songs after I am done uploading the ones I have done right now.

Currently I'm in the middle of:

• Last Living Souls
  • Dub Dumb
  • Glitter Freeze
  • We Got The Power
  • Momentz
  • Submission
  • Charger
  • Bill Murray

I might chart a song from the now now or two. If anything, the song will be Tranz!

Anyways, ENJOY! THANK YOU!

Lf47nh0.gif

#2 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 803 posts

Posted October 7, 2018 - 09:39 PM

Yay more Gorillaz! I actually have Tranz almost finished and same wth Humility. If you want to work on any other songs with me though let me know :)

kFntCK9.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gorillaz, alternative, hip hop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users