Cleanmonk's WIPS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cleanmonk

Cleanmonk
  • 2 posts

Posted October 5, 2018 - 03:38 AM

while I haven't introduced myself to the community yet, I thought showing what I am working on at the moment would be a good place to start. I am still learning reaper, and all the elements that goes into making customs. my main thing is going to be starting on animations, overdrive placements, and camera angles.

but anyway this is what I am working on:

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds (song)

status:  Drums, Keys, Bass and Guitar charts finished. need to do pro keys chart. needs to be converted from moon-scraper .chart and add additional elements

The 1975 - Love Me

status: drums, keys, bass and guitar expert charts done. vocals 95% done/harmonies undone. need to finish reductions and additional elements.

The 1975 - Somebody Else

status: 60-ish% done. Expert Drums, keys, bass and Guitar mainly complete, need fine tweaking, vocals barely started.

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing

status: drums and bass & vocals 95% complete, guitar 80% done, keys/pro-keys started.

#2 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,341 posts

Posted October 6, 2018 - 03:01 AM

Welcome to the board.

You might want to talk to wingsoveramerica before proceeding with "Pet Sounds".

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#3 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 546 posts

Posted October 6, 2018 - 03:34 AM

I'm glad to see somebody taking an interest in doing something from Pet Sounds.

#4 Cleanmonk

Cleanmonk
  • 2 posts

Posted October 6, 2018 - 03:59 AM

I'm glad to see somebody taking an interest in doing something from Pet Sounds.

I actually started from the rbcon file you uploaded (hope you don't mind). but the plan is to completely chart the full album using the pet sounds session tracks and the 5.1 mix. Although those harmonies are going to be alot of work, but pet sounds is one of those albums that needs to be charted.

#5 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 546 posts

Posted October 6, 2018 - 04:01 AM

I actually started from the rbcon file you uploaded (hope you don't mind). but the plan is to completely chart the full album using the pet sounds session tracks and the 5.1 mix. Although those harmonies are going to be alot of work, but pet sounds is one of those albums that needs to be charted.

I don't mind. I can help out with some songs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users