UngratefulDead's Jam Central

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 UngratefulDead

UngratefulDead
  • 5 posts

Posted October 1, 2018 - 08:16 PM

Hello everyone, ya'll seem to be having a fun time in here with your "sick riffs" and your "hot beats." But let me ask you, do you all have the jams?

...Wait what do you mean you do? You've had them for years? Well now I just feel silly.

I'm UngratefulDead. Some of you may recognize my name from the conversions people have done of my charts over the last few years (of which I am super grateful.) And if you don't recognize the name, that's cool too! I'm looking to get started taking the reigns of my own charts and conversions. I'm still learning the ropes a bit, but I think I've got a firm enough grasp of the basics that I can start showing you all what I've got. Way I see it, this can either go exceedingly well or with me falling flat on my face in a comically placed pile of dirt and trash, so let's pray for the former, eh?

But now that the introductions are out of the way, let's get down to what you really came here for. The jams! It may be a bit empty starting off, but hopefully I'll be rolling out a lot more content in the coming days for you all to enjoy.

RECENT CHARTS

gzN8st0.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

6M5itD6.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

h7w5X5O.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

wLj1xyF.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

XeZ1IOS.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

DYvNTwY.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

Also, because my charts have been converted a lot before I created an account here and started custom charting myself, I'm also going to include a list of conversions and contributions based on my stuff. Its a lot.

CONVERSIONS AND COLLABORATIONS

#2 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 325 posts

Posted October 2, 2018 - 02:46 AM

Well, well, well...look who decided to join in the fun. I couldn't be more excited to see you around here, and I mean that. You have so many songs I always wanted to bring over, but conversions become somewhat cumbersome on some of the songs. I have personally converted two of yours, but they were early on, and if you want them back, I will be more than happy to delete those from my name and hand over the rightful ownership. Especially since they were my first conversions and still need a little help with OD, venues and the little details that bug me each time I play them.

Only one favor I really ask of you, and it's because you release so many great songs in my line of sight. Could you please make a WiP thread here? Ain't No Sunshine was definitely on my long-chart list (I hadn't listed since it wasn't near), so would be nice to know what to just eliminate from any future thoughts.

Again, great to see you here and I hope to be downloading so many of your releases (I'll be starting with the one today!).

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

#3 UngratefulDead

UngratefulDead
  • 5 posts

Posted October 2, 2018 - 03:04 AM

Well, well, well...look who decided to join in the fun. I couldn't be more excited to see you around here, and I mean that. You have so many songs I always wanted to bring over, but conversions become somewhat cumbersome on some of the songs. I have personally converted two of yours, but they were early on, and if you want them back, I will be more than happy to delete those from my name and hand over the rightful ownership. Especially since they were my first conversions and still need a little help with OD, venues and the little details that bug me each time I play them.

Only one favor I really ask of you, and it's because you release so many great songs in my line of sight. Could you please make a WiP thread here? Ain't No Sunshine was definitely on my long-chart list (I hadn't listed since it wasn't near), so would be nice to know what to just eliminate from any future thoughts.

Again, great to see you here and I hope to be downloading so many of your releases (I'll be starting with the one today!).

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have no issue with any of the converters keeping the work they've already converted up under their accounts. As far as I'm concerned, everyone whose converted my charts over the last 2 years played just as vital a role in the process as I did charting and they all deserve the credit that comes from having it attached to their accounts. Plus it would just be silly to redo a conversion when I know that a vast majority of them are well done.

As for a WIP thread, I'll definitely be starting one up at some point. At the moment I'm focusing on just converting a few of my more recent songs over to the C3 Database, so until then, you can always refer to the old FoF thread for an idea on what I might be touching up.

#4 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 325 posts

Posted October 2, 2018 - 03:30 AM

I have no issue with any of the converters keeping the work they've already converted up under their accounts.

Absolutely. Was only speaking for myself. So if you ever want them on your own profile, let me know!

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

#5 doa

doa
  • 180 posts

Posted October 2, 2018 - 04:14 AM

I don't know who you are, but welcome aboard man! 

#6 Elephant

Elephant
  • 3 posts

Posted October 5, 2018 - 04:48 AM

I know you.

#7 UngratefulDead

UngratefulDead
  • 5 posts

Posted October 6, 2018 - 10:35 PM

NEW UPDATE -10/6/18-

gzN8st0.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-