C3 Forums

UngratefulDead's Jam Central: 11/27/20 - 18-Pack Extravaganza: OK Go, IDLES, Phoenix, Minus the Bear, Stone Temple Pilots & More!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-NEW UPDATE 11/27/2020- The big 18-pack release I've been talking about is finally here. Featuring a blend of must have staples from the likes of OK Go, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Stone Temple

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • UngratefulDead changed the title to UngratefulDead's Jam Central: 10/16/20 - They Might Be Giants, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Hives
  • UngratefulDead changed the title to UngratefulDead's Jam Central: 10/16/20 - The Stooges, Tom Waits, Faith No More
  • UngratefulDead changed the title to UngratefulDead's Jam Central: 11/13/20 - The Dillinger Escape Plan, Black Sabbath, Alice in Chains, Deafheaven, T. Rex
  • UngratefulDead changed the title to UngratefulDead's Jam Central: 11/27/20 - 18-Pack Extravaganza: OK Go, IDLES, Phoenix, Minus the Bear, Stone Temple Pilots & More!

-NEW UPDATE 11/27/2020-

The big 18-pack release I've been talking about is finally here. Featuring a blend of must have staples from the likes of OK Go, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Stone Temple Pilots and more, as well as hidden gems that will make excellent additions to anybody's library. 

I'll be taking a recess from my biweekly releases with this major release, but I hope you all enjoy!

Big thanks to Kamotch who gave their blessing to work on the Bomb the Music Industry track and helped with the drum chart.

GBxJc12.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

MGTXDLZ.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

g1hdAEc.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

q4JeEN0.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

72rPyRA.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-

DOERpNE.jpg

-DOWNLOAD HERE-