CAT Stopped Working?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrTimotei

MrTimotei
  • 13 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 06:04 PM

I've been using CAT just fine up until now. I don't exactly know why, but none of it's actions work anymore.

I click "Create Beat Track" and the main window closes. No Beat track is created.

I click "Automatic reductions (5 lane)" and again, just the main window closes. No options pop up about which instrument, etc.

I tried redownloading CAT and replacing the scripts but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Edit:
Attempting to run create_beattrack.py directly resulted in a ReaScript error. Not exactly sure how to fix this...

397c1e78bc.png

#2 doa

doa
  • 174 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 06:09 PM

I've had issues with CAT and have been opening multiple tabs again recently.

I rebooted and refrained from opening multiple tabs as much and its been better for me. I didn't reinstall anything either.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

#3 MrTimotei

MrTimotei
  • 13 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 06:19 PM

What do you mean by tabs? Like Reaper project tabs?

Regardless, I rebooted my computer, went straight into Reaper, loaded my project up, and CAT still doesn't work.

#4 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,378 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 06:31 PM

Follow the instructions in CAT's thread and go over the list of things to check before posting a bug: if you go over those you will find the issue.

#5 MrTimotei

MrTimotei
  • 13 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 07:24 PM

Follow the instructions in CAT's thread and go over the list of things to check before posting a bug: if you go over those you will find the issue.

Okay, I found the issue.

The audio file I'm using is in a subfolder which has a special character in the name. Removing the special character fixed it.

Thank you for the reply~

I'm sorry I didn't check the CAT page earlier.  :v:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users