Serious talk...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 223 posts

Posted August 10, 2018 - 06:02 PM

So, Ive been on here awhile, without a profile then with a profile. A lot of people have gripes with this website & its admins & others find it to be a welcoming place for RB customs. I am in the middle but thats not the point. The site admins get shit for how they comment to certain people, but Im gonna shed some light on it because I have had a similar but justifiable altercation. They arent here to be rude, a lot of people say I summited a song request & they were rude or I asked a question & got a snarky comment back. Think of it from their perspective. They have a set of rules & guidlines setup so they can preserve this website. They dont say what they say because they want to be rude or make you feel unwelcome, they want you to read the rule & the forums first because theyre setup for that reason. As far as song requests go, if they feel your request is unreasonable or if you request say a full album, them telling you chart it yourself if you want it so bad is not them being mean or rude, although theres nicer ways to say it, theyre trying to encourage each & every author to make songs so they can contribute to this ever growing customs website, the more the merrier if you ask me. I mean, I have yet to make a single custom, but I still try, & Im going to continue, its not because my requests havent been made, its mainly because I want to be apart of this website too. I appreciate everything this website has brought to us, & to me, I met some great people along the way through this website, & I want to thank the admins & the charters for everything & for every song. I remember a time I used to play Rock Band 1 & 2, base setlists with some dlc with friends, I randomly stumbled upon this site & im so glad I did. You guys always put the maximum amount of effort into everything you guys do, & for free nonetheless. Its mindblowing & incredible. Again, Thank You C3, C3 Team & its admins & thank you charters for making Rock Band alive again.

#2 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,366 posts

Posted August 11, 2018 - 02:50 AM

Did we ask for your reasoning? I don't think so.

Kidding, kidding. :) Your post is appreciated.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#3 Dangus

Dangus
  • 385 posts

Posted August 11, 2018 - 03:56 AM

I love all the authors and staff here. Respect is earned. You follow the rules (have to read them.. it's a part of life afterall)  and usually you can get along with everyone here. 

Everyone's been really kind that I've had one on one chats with on here :) 

#4 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 223 posts

Posted August 11, 2018 - 12:30 PM

Did we ask for your reasoning? I don't think so.

Kidding, kidding. :) Your post is appreciated.

Almost got me there haha, thanks! I just wanted to give a message to admins & charters to show how much I love this website just for everything its done for me & lots of other people, & also to get some people to understand its not hard to get along on here, although some people think it is.

#5 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 223 posts

Posted August 11, 2018 - 12:33 PM

I love all the authors and staff here. Respect is earned. You follow the rules (have to read them.. it's a part of life afterall)  and usually you can get along with everyone here. 
Everyone's been really kind that I've had one on one chats with on here :) 

Oh Ive had the best experience talking to admins & authors. Personally I think I can even call a few friends. Sure, others will say its just a video game, I think of it as, if youve seen other games online, some make online friends, some make relationships, its honestly a place for those to interact through a game we all love! 👍🏻.

#6 T3HM3T4L

T3HM3T4L
  • 70 posts

Posted August 12, 2018 - 10:12 AM

I think you can easily extrapolate this to real life in general.

Those who can see the bigger picture understand why the rules are set in place and can imagine how it's like on the rule enforcement side so they're sympathethic.

Those who can't see the bigger picture do not understand and just post without any self-reflection. They will most likely never change (unless they're young).

Thank you for your efforts to keep this community together and functioning in high quality.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users