Link to the Custom Packager?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CloserToTheSun

CloserToTheSun
  • 14 posts

Posted August 8, 2018 - 03:18 AM

Hey there. Long time lurker, first time question asking.

I noticed that the keepitfishy links are long gone (and I understand why), but I noticed for the Haromies Project, that means the Custom Packager for the Xbox is now MIA.

Is there some place I can still download it? I would love to start playing up some keys and singing in the background.

Thanks you all for your time and for everything you all do!

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,848 posts

Posted August 8, 2018 - 04:57 AM

My links are fine. Only the d.php links are gone but my files are still there and still accessible from my threads.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

#3 chaosjaye

chaosjaye
  • 15 posts

Posted August 8, 2018 - 08:06 PM

see tojans profile says in blue c3 con tools..thats your ticket bro ..gl

#4 CloserToTheSun

CloserToTheSun
  • 14 posts

Posted August 9, 2018 - 03:12 AM

My links are fine. Only the d.php links are gone but my files are still there and still accessible from my threads.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

So, if I am understanding the C3 Tools thread correctly, I would have to take apart every old DLC to give it harmonies/keys/etc, as compared to espher's dummy file?

#5 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 334 posts

Posted August 9, 2018 - 09:51 AM

So, if I am understanding the C3 Tools thread correctly, I would have to take apart every old DLC to give it harmonies/keys/etc, as compared to espher's dummy file?

Correct. You can use the Upgrade bundler in C3 CON Tools for this. Drag in the appropriate files from RBHP into the right panel.

#6 CloserToTheSun

CloserToTheSun
  • 14 posts

Posted August 9, 2018 - 05:44 PM

Correct. You can use the Upgrade bundler in C3 CON Tools for this. Drag in the appropriate files from RBHP into the right panel.

Well, that bums me out a bit. Well, just means my friend and I will have that customs party we were joking about.

Thank you all for your help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users