• 37 posts

Posted August 3, 2018 - 04:58 PM

i agree this should be made! +1

#3 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 364 posts

Posted August 8, 2018 - 02:21 PM

Why has no one done this yet?

If it is that easy, why not make it your first project then? It can at the very least give you a taste of authoring vocals and you should be able to get something playable rather quickly. So for that it seems like a good place to start.

To the authoring auditorium, Watson! The game is afoot.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

#4 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 629 posts

Posted August 8, 2018 - 08:37 PM

Why has no one done this yet?

If you want an honest answer, "because it would be a waste of my time" comes to mind. And like Jimi said, if you believe it is so easy and not a waste of your time, get crackin' :)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#5 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted August 12, 2018 - 06:02 AM

If you want an honest answer, "because it would be a waste of my time" comes to mind. And like Jimi said, if you believe it is so easy and not a waste of your time, get crackin' :)

It was more of a rhetorical / joking question then a serious one

If it is that easy, why not make it your first project then? It can at the very least give you a taste of authoring vocals and you should be able to get something playable rather quickly. So for that it seems like a good place to start.

To the authoring auditorium, Watson! The game is afoot.

You know what? You're right. I've been trying to get started on making my own customs for a while now, I might as well give it a shot. I have a discord of wii players and charters to help me out if I get stuck :)

#6 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 364 posts

Posted August 12, 2018 - 07:47 PM

Good luck and have fun creating your first custom. Just seeing and hearing something I've wanted and worked on from the song selection screen still gives me a little rush of excitement every time.
Let alone the first time, it's downright magical. (The "oh bugger"-moments don't come along until you start testing it).

Be prepared to pay the price when facing the life giving, all devouring godess Magma Compiler. She will at times take your sanity -not to mention hours of your life- but it's worth it

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

#7 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted August 13, 2018 - 04:59 AM

Be prepared to pay the price when facing the life giving, all devouring godess Magma Compiler. She will at times take your sanity -not to mention hours of your life- but it's worth it

https://afinde-produ...e39b2ec8c2f.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spongebob, meme, meme songs, vocals, easy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users