Sadder Rock and Metal Songs i'd like to see done.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 11:24 AM

Kiss My Ashes (Goodbye) - Woods Of Ypers

Here Come The Tears - Judas Priest

1916 - Motorhead

In This River - Black Label Society

With Arms Wide Open - Creed

Love Falls - Hellyeah

#2 VreyRB2

VreyRB2
  • 155 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 07:16 PM

Slow down on the request threads, man. You have made two request threads within enough time to be right next to each other in the "recent threads" part on the homepage.

join the space_woosh fanclub

#3 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 09:27 PM

sorry.

#4 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 832 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 09:41 PM

Well it's not just that. You're supposed to keep all your requests to one thread and not make multiples

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#5 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 11:06 PM

Jeez, i made 2 request threads asking for more than 1 song, i'm sorry

#6 Dangus

Dangus
  • 373 posts

Posted July 20, 2018 - 11:42 PM

Jeez, i made 2 request threads asking for more than 1 song, i'm sorry

Well you also made two threads to tell us the same song twice LOL.

#7 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 12:10 AM

first rule of c3, the people of c3 aren't too nice if they're sure you should know the rules. I've encountered it as well, so don't think they're attacking you.

#8 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 12:40 AM

ok, sorry for bothering you guys, i just want some songs in the game really badly.

#9 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 12:45 AM

ok, sorry for bothering you guys, i just want some songs in the game really badly.

i find that song requests are hit & miss. they do say they don't guarantee someone will chart a song or songs you're requesting... at least they're honest, right?

#10 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 01:08 AM

yeah, 

#11 Dangus

Dangus
  • 373 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 02:12 AM

first rule of c3, the people of c3 aren't too nice if they're sure you should know the rules. I've encountered it as well, so don't think they're attacking you.

I read the rules before I began posting (they say READ FIRST afterall :P) because I knew each community's rules were different.

I wasn't attacking him at all. I was just stating that he should have at least mixed the list up a bit instead of including Creed twice. :)

#12 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 02:38 AM

I read the rules before I began posting (they say READ FIRST afterall :P) because I knew each community's rules were different.

I wasn't attacking him at all. I was just stating that he should have at least mixed the list up a bit instead of including Creed twice. :)

Oh no, I'm on you guy's side with this one. that's why i made myself a request thread where i could add or delete requests. I get it, doing that kind of makes it less noticeable unlike making multiple threads which will continue to get added to the top, which is a catch 22, you want your threads to be the first seen, but others will get annoyed, I think why some make multiple threads is to make sure their requests get seen or get noticed, & I can safely say, tons see the requests or said persons thread, they just don't always reply or they just ignore, which can get frustrating, but when you have people saying it's much easier just to learn how to chart other than making 2 to 3 different request threads, then yaknow lol. It's not like I haven't had my requests considered or even completed, so there's that.

#13 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 12:13 PM

yeah, i shouldn't of put creed twice, bad move on my part.

#14 yaniv297

yaniv297
  • 196 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 02:30 PM

Have you considered trying to chart yourself? The truth is, most charters here (including myself) chart music they love and barely read requests threads. We're putting hours of work into this, so it only makes sense we'll work on what we want.

Also, learning to chart isn't as daunting as it seems - particularly if you have any musical knowledge, or a lot of rhythm game experience, and especially if the songs you want are available as midi, I suggest you might start messing around with it yourself. It's addictive, trust me.

#15 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 10:34 PM

ive tried, so far its not going anywhere, i have trouble with basically everything that has to do with charting :(

#16 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 21, 2018 - 11:16 PM

ive tried, so far its not going anywhere, i have trouble with basically everything that has to do with charting :(

See, I can agree with that sentiment. Im in the same boat right now, trying to chart SOMETHING, but its getting me nowhere. Thats why I ask politely of the more experienced authors, eventually I too can get on their levels.

#17 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 22, 2018 - 02:16 AM

well, i hope you become a great charter in the future.

#18 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 22, 2018 - 03:29 AM

well, i hope you become a great charter in the future.

Same for you man, oxi clean for life. But seriously, what song or songs do you think you'll chart if you could?

#19 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 36 posts

Posted July 22, 2018 - 01:12 PM

the songs i have requested so far will be a good start, i might try to fix charts that are missing instruments, or round off some albums i like, i will defenetly try to chart some songs from my favorite bands like psychostick, manowar, etc.

#20 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 214 posts

Posted July 22, 2018 - 02:01 PM

the songs i have requested so far will be a good start, i might try to fix charts that are missing instruments, or round off some albums i like, i will defenetly try to chart some songs from my favorite bands like psychostick, manowar, etc.

I want to do the same, but what gets me is Tempoing/Beatmapping, Drums (which is hard for me to distinguish notes), Bass, & Keys (most songs I like have keys). Vocals & Guitar are straight forward & easy honestly but I think your idea is very good, they suggested for first time charters to chart a song that doesnt have a lot of notes, doesnt have a weird time signature & doesnt have a weird beat to it. Everything I have in my request thread is all pretty complicated in regards to charting or tempo/beatmapping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users