glam album 70s

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NJMusicman79

NJMusicman79
  • 19 posts

Posted June 25, 2018 - 07:06 AM

Hi all,

So this is my first post, and real quick I'd like to say how much I love the work that's been done here....especially playing all the Smashing Pumpkins stuff!!! My love for playing has been renewed thanks to the stuff I've found.

That being said, I'll get right into it. While I read and know that asking for a full album greatly decreases the chances of it being done, in this case I have to do it anyway, because I have 2 albums I'd love to play in full, and they are:

David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World (I know the title track is available, but nothing else)

Mott the Hoople - All the Young Dudes (same as above, though I think that's just the cover version)

I'm hoping that since they're of the same genre and both Bowie connected someone will take up what is an admittedly huge task. If not, that's fine too.....doesn't hurt to ask after all, right?

Thank you again for everything here!!!

Joe

#2 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 1,028 posts

Posted June 25, 2018 - 04:04 PM

I'll consider doing vocals/bass on "Width of a Circle" but only if you can find a volunteer to do the drums/keys/guitar.   

FORUM THREAD  /  MY CUSTOMS -  "Almost Everything from Al Green to Ween" since 2016

DONATE AT CHARTATHON.COMJOIN US ON DISCORD

#3 Dangus

Dangus
  • 471 posts

Posted June 25, 2018 - 05:14 PM

+1 to any Bowie we can get.

(ps. would love to see someone do "Conversation Piece"  (that version I linked))

:rock:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glam, album, 70s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users