Meta123's Customs Thread (5/31/18 - AKIRA by DEAFCULT)

shoegaze indie noise pop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted May 25, 2018 - 01:12 AM

I'm finally making a customs thread for my proper customs (and not just those TRSOLPBB meme customs), because I do like to chart serious stuff. From the time I made this thread (5/24/18), I will mostly be charting shoegaze/indie songs, but I may also chart some other stuff, depends on what I'm into at the moment. I hope you find some cool new bands through my charts, as I'm trying to chart more lesser known and obscure bands

5/31/18 - AKIRA by DEAFCULT

NVPq9E9.jpg

Special thanks to Slashno for fixing up the drums chart.

By far one of the most addicting songs I've ever heard. This is my most listened to song on Spotify according to my last.fm, so I knew I had to chart it at some point. This band's self-titled EP is amazing in it's entirety, so I'd recommend everyone to check it out if like this kind of loud and sunny shoegaze.  

5/24/18 - Dragging by Gleemer

N2KmknC.jpg

This is my first full band chart done entirely by myself, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

One of the most underrated and underappreciated groups out there right now. This is one of my favorite songs at the moment, and the album this song is from, Moving Away, has grown on me a lot since my first listen many months ago. If you enjoy this song, I highly recommend you check out their discography, or at least listen to Moving Away, it's one of the best albums you've never heard of.

Past Releases

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shoegaze, indie, noise pop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users