Is there any reason to go back to these?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,463 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted May 24, 2018 - 06:59 PM

Oh it's the worst man! Having to constantly delete songs or switch songs out to a separate hard drive. At least with RB4 you could potentially have the entire database on your hard drive on next gen consoles, but as I & many others have said it's a far far stretch before that happens. & Yeah I agree, what could be next for harmonix?

Having too many songs to choose from is hardly the worst thing in the world.

Eliminating the song limit by using RB4 would be cool, but no keys = no dice as far as I'm concerned.

#22 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted May 25, 2018 - 10:59 AM

Having too many songs to choose from is hardly the worst thing in the world.

Eliminating the song limit by using RB4 would be cool, but no keys = no dice as far as I'm concerned.

Its not a bad thing, its just I cant have all the songs I want to have if I have a specific number & I kind of wish, like everyone else, there was no song cap. Yes, you could mod or hack, yes you could also just play phase shift or a rock band equivalent, but it wouldnt play the same in my opinion. As far as keys go, Im not a huge fan of the keys option, but I am a strong supporter just like many others of taking keys off of guitar & keeping it separate. For instance, I rather play Bohemian Rhapsody on Rock Band 3 over Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock simply because Rock Band doesnt add the keys to guitar to give you more to play, in my opinion its harder on Rock Band Anyway & if you wanted to play Keys on Guitar there is that very option haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users