Where do I get started?

Noob help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lordninja723

Lordninja723
  • 3 posts

Posted April 30, 2018 - 09:56 PM

Okay so heres the deal, I go to this youth center and they just got lego rock band and they noticed that they cant get any songs. I showed the youth leader this site and he asked if i could look into MAKING the songs for him per request and i said ill see what i could do. And honestly im still confused with the lingo and what tools i need to convert a regular mp3 file into a rb2 file (rb3 files have different files and dont work with LRB as im sure you know) I just need help getting in the right direction of tools, converters, charts, half stepping vocals and pedal intervals ( i think i said that right). Honestly I looked into the PDF in the section and didnt understand much, so if anyone could help me and just give me a few pointers that would be amazing thank you c:

#2 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 294 posts

Posted May 1, 2018 - 12:32 AM

Does LEGO rock band work with customs?
Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#3 Koopa2215

Koopa2215
  • 93 posts

Posted May 1, 2018 - 04:03 AM

Does LEGO rock band work with customs?

https://www.youtube....h?v=4LXCi5-lhhg

AROUND MY HEAD

#4 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 294 posts

Posted May 1, 2018 - 08:43 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=4LXCi5-lhhg

Oh sick.

#5 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 294 posts

Posted May 1, 2018 - 09:33 PM

Okay so heres the deal, I go to this youth center and they just got lego rock band and they noticed that they cant get any songs. I showed the youth leader this site and he asked if i could look into MAKING the songs for him per request and i said ill see what i could do. And honestly im still confused with the lingo and what tools i need to convert a regular mp3 file into a rb2 file (rb3 files have different files and dont work with LRB as im sure you know) I just need help getting in the right direction of tools, converters, charts, half stepping vocals and pedal intervals ( i think i said that right). Honestly I looked into the PDF in the section and didnt understand much, so if anyone could help me and just give me a few pointers that would be amazing thank you c:

Oh I think I see what you are asking! You want to just convert an RB3 file to a lego rock band file?

#6 Lordninja723

Lordninja723
  • 3 posts

Posted May 13, 2018 - 04:57 AM

I want to know in general how to get customs for lego rock band and what programs I need to have on my pc in order to do so

#7 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 294 posts

Posted May 13, 2018 - 04:59 AM

I want to know in general how to get customs for lego rock band and what programs I need to have on my pc in order to do so

Simply check out that video above :) there is a program to convert rb3 to rb2 but I forgot what it was called

#8 Lordninja723

Lordninja723
  • 3 posts

Posted June 14, 2018 - 07:30 PM

Simply check out that video above :) there is a program to convert rb3 to rb2 but I forgot what it was called

i checked the video and i didnt hear him mention the program, theres a link in the description but it takes you to an invalid MediaFire link

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Noob, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users