Luke bryan please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigbbubba

bigbbubba
  • 31 posts

Posted April 29, 2018 - 11:08 PM

I might get a lot of hate for this considering several people don't like him. Anyways, i'm trying to get my girlfriend to play more rock band with me and i know she loves luke bryan. Pretty much any of his "popular" songs would be great. I know her favorites are :

roller coaster

most people are good

she get me high

goodbye girl

drink a beer

crash my party

kiss tomorrow goodbye

drunk on you

i don't want this night to end

do i

someone else calling you baby 

I know that's several songs, and i know its hard to chart them, but any of these would be awesome, thanks in advance!

#2 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,199 posts

Posted April 30, 2018 - 02:49 AM

I don't think you will get any hate mail for requesting Luke Bryan or country tunes, you just won't get much for replies.

There is only a few authors on here that have done country, I am one. The sad thing about my customs is I can't do pitched vocals.

In saying that I do have at least one of your requests in progress right now & it will be out sometime in late May or early June along with all the other country I have on the go right now.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#3 bigbbubba

bigbbubba
  • 31 posts

Posted April 30, 2018 - 06:02 AM

I don't think you will get any hate mail for requesting Luke Bryan or country tunes, you just won't get much for replies.

There is only a few authors on here that have done country, I am one. The sad thing about my customs is I can't do pitched vocals.

In saying that I do have at least one of your requests in progress right now & it will be out sometime in late May or early June along with all the other country I have on the go right now.

I truly appreciate the country you put out for us. Pitched vocals isn't a priority to me personally so I don't mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users