C3 Forums

Just played Guitar Hero Arcade at Dave & Busters. Its... not bad, just GH3 with bells & whistles. Its got a decent setlist & some neat bonus songs like Boston Peace of Mind, Avenged Sevenfold Almost Easy & Joe Satriani Surfing With the Alien. The main issue I had with the game was the calibration was a bit wonky & the controller was also having issues with the strumming. Overall I did have fun, but it didnt feel like the most optimized version, I much rather sit at home & play GH or RB.

Oh geesh I had to comment after reading "sticky buttons". Since i work in a hospital I could do was cringe... you wouldn't guess how many got to the bathroom without washing their hands LOL

But it is cool that GH is still somewhat active in an arcade though.

Oh geesh I had to comment after reading "sticky buttons". Since i work in a hospital I could do was cringe... you wouldn't guess how many got to the bathroom without washing their hands LOL

But it is cool that GH is still somewhat active in an arcade though.

Its right after people eat too which is gross lol but as far as GH still being somewhat active, yeah some people still play GH3 PC & still stream it as well, but I think Clone Hero is taking over, dont know why, doesnt appeal to me so haha.

Its right after people eat too which is gross lol but as far as GH still being somewhat active, yeah some people still play GH3 PC & still stream it as well, but I think Clone Hero is taking over, dont know why, doesnt appeal to me so haha.

might be needing gloves to play GH in the arcade.....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, clone hero have a easiest way to put songs, doesn't have any sort of limits in their charts, is more "streamer friendly" and of course, it weights almost nothing (without songs)

• 9 months later...

I remember playing GH Arcade at arcade places. The setlist is decent. Back in 2010, I played Stricken on Expert and came in second place on the board. In 2015, I played Cliffs of Dover on Expert and I did terrible. I'm use to hyperspeed than having slow fretboard speed. The guitar was heavy and the strum bar felt greasy because of kids. I don't like touching the controller...my hands are clean. I prefer playing GH/RB at home than arcade.