Worst GH Cover?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Nolan

Nolan
  • 30 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 08:00 PM

I actually rather enjoy a lot of the covers, lol. "Seventeen" from GH80s is probably my favorite.

I primarily play drums and sometimes chart stuff

#22 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 79 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 09:46 PM

I actually rather enjoy a lot of the covers, lol. "Seventeen" from GH80s is probably my favorite.

Seventeen really wasnt that bad, good call!

#23 ElectricSkylab

ElectricSkylab
  • 93 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 06:01 PM

I am rather nostalgic for cover versions, regardless of quality.

Remember when Wavegroup did a cover so good, the original band tried to sue Harmonix over it? (In this case, "What I Like About You" from GH80's)

#24 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,399 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted April 16, 2018 - 07:31 PM

I am rather nostalgic for cover versions, regardless of quality.

Remember when Wavegroup did a cover so good, the original band tried to sue Harmonix over it? (In this case, "What I Like About You" from GH80's)

If you placed the GH midi of that song on top of the actual Romantics' audio, it was a perfect match up until the famous guitar break.  Then it deviated somewhat, but it was very, very close.

#25 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 79 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 09:36 PM

If you placed the GH midi of that song on top of the actual Romantics' audio, it was a perfect match up until the famous guitar break.  Then it deviated somewhat, but it was very, very close.

Oh shit, never heard about that till now. Well damn, thats kind of awesome. Haha they got copyrighted for being too close to the original, its funny to me because thats why they opted to make covers in the first 2 games in the first place haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users