Jump to content

Avatar

Green Grass and High Tides


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pprincessjasmin

pprincessjasmin
  • 16 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 12:29 AM

I've been upgrading my songs using C3 Tools Upgrade Bundler, and everything has worked so far except Green Grass and High Tides, it just freezes my console upon load. Does anyone else have this issue? Deleting the song cache doesn't fix the problem and I've tried everything I can think of, could it be the files? Thanks



#2 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 393 posts
  • Location
    Michigan

Posted April 13, 2018 - 03:31 AM

It probably has something to do with this song having a short version, and the bundler is using the short midi instead of the regular one. Train Kept a Rollin and Foreplay/Long Time should probably give you the same issue if you haven't tried those yet.



#3 pprincessjasmin

pprincessjasmin
  • 16 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 12:41 AM

It probably has something to do with this song having a short version, and the bundler is using the short midi instead of the regular one. Train Kept a Rollin and Foreplay/Long Time should probably give you the same issue if you haven't tried those yet.


Is there a known fix for this? I’ve managed to find workarounds for every other song in my library except for this song.

#4 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 305 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 05:13 PM

You can edit songs.dta from the original export file and delete the lines underneath 'song_vocals' (about 50 lines in my file, this includes the line ('midi_file' 'songs/greengrass_short/greengrass_short.mid') and the closing bracket on the next line). That should do it, although you can delete the unnecessary files from the CON if you'd like to save space.

 

I think that's how I did it and it works for me.



#5 pprincessjasmin

pprincessjasmin
  • 16 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 10:56 PM

You can edit songs.dta from the original export file and delete the lines underneath 'song_vocals' (about 50 lines in my file, this includes the line ('midi_file' 'songs/greengrass_short/greengrass_short.mid') and the closing bracket on the next line). That should do it, although you can delete the unnecessary files from the CON if you'd like to save space.

 

I think that's how I did it and it works for me.

This fixed it, thanks a lot!






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users