• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,413 posts

Posted August 3, 2018 - 09:49 AM

Can you add "xEntombmentx" to the list? I reached out and since rb3 doesn't use certain things CH does, he doesn't want his charts converted. 

I can't add people myself. If I do, anyone can come in and say "why am I on the list? I never asked you to do that". If he comes in and asks for that we'll add him to the list, of course.

#22 Trouble

Trouble
  • 39 posts

Posted November 19, 2018 - 04:24 PM

Okay I know this might be a dumb question but..... What is CH? I tried looking to see if it was stated anywhere in here, but I didn't see it. if it was and I missed it, I'm sorry. But was just curious what this CH thing was.

Was streaming on beam.pro prior to it turning into "mixer".... may or may not pick the streaming stuff back up again, we'll see. Need to get my RB guitar fixed up first (my wooden stratocaster replica :( sad to say it's taken a beating and needs some repairs) then I'll think about getting back into streaming. Makes me sad that I can't play at my best right now without my awesome guitar (seriously....no other RB or GH guitar plays as well as this beauty does....)

Artists I'd love to see customs for (and hope to maybe author myself someday, if/when I'm finally able to do so!): Wheatus, Lily Allen, The Script, The Lonely Island, Bloodhound Gang, Blue October, Flaw, Cold, Hurt, Switchfoot, Thornley, 12 Stones, Bif Naked, Jon Lajoie, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Sevendust, Skillet, Stephen Lynch, Theory of a Deadman, Aqua....and a lot of others! :)

"I still believe that everyone, can find a song for every time they've lost, and every time they've won. So just remember folks, we're not just saving lives, we're saving souls, and we're having fun!" - I Still Believe by Frank Turner <3 :rock:

#23 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 177 posts

Posted November 19, 2018 - 04:58 PM

clone hero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users