simple plan No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kristopher2110

kristopher2110
  • 12 posts

Posted April 8, 2018 - 04:45 PM

Since a lot of people seems to prefer the first album of simple plan. I wonder if someone would be in to make a kind of project. it could be a song or the entire album (like you want :) ) To make available the No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls album and extra songs of it available for rock band or only the songs which are not available right now. Here's the songs which are not on here The Worst Day Ever You Don't Mean Anything When I'm with You Meet You There My Alien God Must Hate Me I Won't Be There One Day One by One my Christmas List Happy Together Vacation

#2 Dangus

Dangus
  • 335 posts

Posted April 8, 2018 - 10:50 PM

Pretty sure someone said that this was in the works at some point? I might have dreamt it though tbh. :D

Either way +1. Would love to see some more songs off the 2nd and 3rd album as well.

#3 GreenPanda12

GreenPanda12
  • 417 posts

Posted April 9, 2018 - 12:56 AM

I've got the entire album in the works atm. I'm half way through and hoping to release on my birthday which is at the end of this month. Emphasis on hoping.

krGOH09.jpg

Rock Band : Harmonies Project Contributor and C3 Author

C3 Universe Profile - http://p.c3universe.com/greenpanda12

#4 Dangus

Dangus
  • 335 posts

Posted April 9, 2018 - 07:24 PM

I've got the entire album in the works atm. I'm half way through and hoping to release on my birthday which is at the end of this month. Emphasis on hoping.

:rock: :rock: You rock GreenPanda! Take your time! Don't overdo it <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users