If you love music, do you love speakers?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Flyzini

Flyzini
  • 19 posts

Posted June 19, 2018 - 08:17 PM

Damn you guys a pumping some thunder! I am using my old Bose 3,2,1.

cq5dam.web.320.320.png

#22 Side One Charts

Side One Charts
  • 29 posts

Posted April 22, 2019 - 02:40 AM

I know this might be late, but I have a Dayton Audio Air setup for the front (and some sharp speakers for the back for the surround setup) that I like to listen to music and watch movies with.

https://ibb.co/mBk8qQM
Because Side Two Is Too Scrachy and Poppy To Play

#23 RedXIII

RedXIII
  • 25 posts

Posted April 27, 2019 - 02:34 AM

I'm a pretty big fan of the higher end Logitech PC speakers, I am running the 5.1 Z906 in my room with my gaming PC and Scorpio, and in the lounge room where I play Rock Band I have my old speakers, the Z623 system, which is still an amazing sounding stereo sound set for blasting music. I'd really love to hear what those bad boys sound like in the OP though.

#24 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 869 posts

Posted May 2, 2019 - 04:24 PM

For the living room, I have some Boston Acoustics that Tweeter (remember that place?) sold me back when I decided to get a 5.1 set-up.  That was nearly 20 years ago, and they've been good to me ever since.  I later added a Polk Audio subwoofer.  Maybe some day I'll consider something new for a 7.1 set-up or newer, but really 5.1 is about all my current living room can handle, so I'm good.

As for PC speakers, I have some ancient beige Yamahas with subwoofer that still kick butt and erase names when I need them to.  The only way I'll replace them is if they ever finally stop working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users