save file save xbox 360 complete unlock rock band 3 rb3 download

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DanielJ

DanielJ
  • 1 posts

Posted March 22, 2018 - 10:37 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm posting to see if anyone has a completed (or close to complete) save file for RB3 on the 360 that they would be willing to share.

I've looked everywhere online but can't seem to find one.

My friends and I love messing around with the character creator in RB3 while we play but there's a ton of content locked behind either pro instruments that I don't own or crazy achievements that would take forever to unlock.

You can export your save file using RBtoUSB in C3ConTools, it shows up under package name "Rock Band 3" and file name "band3". If you export that file you can copy it to another Xbox 360 profile by using Horizon. 

If you have a 100% save or something that's close to it and wouldn't mind uploading, I'm sure a lot of people on here would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

#2 PopGoesRockBand

PopGoesRockBand
  • 859 posts

Posted March 24, 2018 - 10:52 AM

+1 to this would be nice

#3 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 260 posts

Posted March 25, 2018 - 12:37 AM

Same, I’d love to play keys on guitar
Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#4 Wolfpack Awoooo

Wolfpack Awoooo
  • 20 posts

Posted March 25, 2018 - 05:50 AM

Same, I’d love to play keys on guitar

You can already do that without having to grind the game, just enable "All Instruments Mode" in the settings and choose a song. It should say Guitar, Bass, and keys.

#5 MashRed

MashRed
  • 12 posts

Posted March 25, 2018 - 07:22 AM

You can already do that without having to grind the game, just enable "All Instruments Mode" in the settings and choose a song. It should say Guitar, Bass, and keys.

Yeah, but the only downside to that is being stuck in the music video venue for every song.

#6 Alternity

Alternity
  • 733 posts

Posted March 25, 2018 - 05:52 PM

I would totally give you my savegame but It's PS3 version (I have most of the pro keys stuff done, I could probably do everything again (lost my original savegame)).

I have no idea if there's a practical way to convert savegames.

For the keys on guitar thing, I understand it's a grind but it's really easy to accomplish. Play 50 RB3 songs on medium+ and get 5 stars on them on 5 button guitar. (I think if you play expert you only need 3 stars or something)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: save file, save, xbox, 360, complete, unlock, rock band 3, rb3, download

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users