Change Album Art tool?

tool album album art album art tool change changing confused not sure

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 173 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 04:47 AM

I don't know if this is a dumb question or not, but how would I change the album art of an existing dlc or custom song? I want the art to match because it bothers me when the album art doesn't match between songs, I figured out how to change song name, album title, & artists info through C3 Tools, but doesn't seem there's a c3 tool for what i'm looking to do. I may just be overlooking the obvious just very unsure haha.

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,841 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 01:56 PM

You most definitely can accomplish this with C3 CON Tools.

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk.

#3 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 173 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 03:51 PM

When I tried to use C3 tools I was very dumbfounded, I went through all the options & simply couldnt figure it out, like I said maybe I just overlooked something so I might have to check again.

#4 Alternity

Alternity
  • 766 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 05:53 PM

CON files are basically a type of container. You just need to swap the album art image file. C3 CON Tools can help you do this.

#5 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 319 posts

Posted March 3, 2018 - 11:15 PM

To give you the basic steps, use Advanced Art Converter and drag the resulting .xbox_png file over the PNG_XBOX button that appears when you drag a CON file into C3 CON Tools (anywhere between buttons works). Confirm the prompt, wait a few seconds, then hit save and presto!

#6 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 173 posts

Posted March 6, 2018 - 09:43 PM

Thank you all! i figured it out on my own, but I appreciate the help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tool, album, album art, album art tool, change, changing, confused, not sure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users