A Biiiiig wish over the years! Please

Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Marko

Marko
  • 6 posts

Posted February 7, 2018 - 04:57 AM

Hello guys, I've been playing RB games over the years with my friends, and our biggest wish was to play ANY Serbian Rock song. Any! And we will like to donate as many as someone is willing to ask. Please, is anybody willing to do this wish to us? I can provide any song, and will give few examples. Just listen to the damn riffs guys! :) Thanks for everything CC <3

#2 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 1,224 posts

Posted February 7, 2018 - 11:17 AM

Hello guys, I've been playing RB games over the years with my friends, and our biggest wish was to play ANY Serbian Rock song. Any! And we will like to donate as many as someone is willing to ask. Please, is anybody willing to do this wish to us? I can provide any song, and will give few examples. Just listen to the damn riffs guys! :) Thanks for everything CC <3

I think you should read this. 

http://customscreato...te-forum-rules/

It's ok to do requests but,

3) Do not try to commission a custom for real money or offer real money commissions. Do not offer or request real money for anything.

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#3 Marko

Marko
  • 6 posts

Posted February 8, 2018 - 05:50 AM

Ok, thank you! :) Me and my friends are the only in our place where we live so we try it keep the RB alive everywhere :) So yeah, if any want want to help out, thanks. 

#4 Marko

Marko
  • 6 posts

Posted February 19, 2018 - 06:16 PM

Any 1? :)

#5 Jimi369

Jimi369

• 364 posts

Posted February 20, 2018 - 11:28 AM

Dont needlessly bump a request thread. Expect nothing from these, short of authoring a song you want for yourself :)
Thread closed.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

C3U

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users