Sevendust Discography?

Sevendust Discography Albums Rock Metal Project Interested New

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 12:53 AM

Anybody on here interested in working on a Sevendust Discography? I don't know if anybody else would be interested in such a thing, but if you are, comment with what songs you'd want to chart, I want to get more Sevendust into Rock Band, & as of right now there's only 2 full band tracks from Sevendust in Rock Band, Dead Set & Decay. There's a serious lack of Sevendust & looking at the sheer potential for them in Rock Band, to me it's a shame.

#2 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 460 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 02:04 AM

I did have plans for something off the first album a while back. Maybe, I should revisit it.

#3 Killoma572

Killoma572
  • 52 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 02:27 AM

I would honestly love to see Praise by them. One of my favorite songs and one of the first I heard by them.

#4 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 849 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 02:33 AM

Bender is part of my Deftones Project so that will happen eventually

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#5 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 03:05 AM

I did have plans for something off the first album a while back. Maybe, I should revisit it.

Awesome! The first albums has so much good material, hope so!

#6 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 03:06 AM

I would honestly love to see Praise by them. One of my favorite songs and one of the first I heard by them.

I might try that, I'm really not good enough at making customs yet, right now I'm slowly working on "Shine" off the same album.

#7 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 28, 2018 - 03:06 AM

Bender is part of my Deftones Project so that will happen eventually

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can't wait!

#8 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,379 posts

Posted January 29, 2018 - 12:43 AM

Moved to "Song Requests". :)

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#9 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 222 posts

Posted January 29, 2018 - 01:16 AM

I had bounced between "Damaged" and "Decay" when I was deciding on a Sevendust song to chart. I'll likely end up working on "Damaged" should no-one else lay claim.

#10 hunttj

hunttj
  • 125 posts

Posted January 29, 2018 - 06:10 PM

I would love to see some Sevendust. A few years ago I started charting guitar for Praise but then realized I had the tempo mapping all wrong and scrapped it. 

Would love to see Praise, Splinter, Black, Waffle, Face-to-Face and Enemy. 

#11 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 29, 2018 - 11:46 PM

I would love to see some Sevendust. A few years ago I started charting guitar for Praise but then realized I had the tempo mapping all wrong and scrapped it. 

Would love to see Praise, Splinter, Black, Waffle, Face-to-Face and Enemy. 

Absolutely! would more than love those in Rock Band! Mostly for drums & for singing tbh.

#12 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 234 posts

Posted January 29, 2018 - 11:47 PM

I had bounced between "Damaged" and "Decay" when I was deciding on a Sevendust song to chart. I'll likely end up working on "Damaged" should no-one else lay claim.

Go for it man! Decay is so good, so glad it's there for me to play. Damaged is a underrated classic for me so to have that from Animosity would be a dream, hope you work on more after.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sevendust, Discography, Albums, Rock, Metal, Project, Interested, New

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users