My First Custom

MCR My Chemical Romance Emo My way home is through you the black parade

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 UKOG_monkey

UKOG_monkey
  • 10 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 02:50 AM

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know I'm working on my first ever custom for RB3! My Way Home is Through You by My Chemical Romance. really excited to see what comes of it. Let me know if you want any emo/alt. rock songs in the future.

#2 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 321 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 02:57 AM

Honestly, any MCR would be cool. Good luck with your customs! If you need help, you can contact me

#3 Dangus

Dangus
  • 436 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 03:15 AM

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know I'm working on my first ever custom for RB3! My Way Home is Through You by My Chemical Romance. really excited to see what comes of it. Let me know if you want any emo/alt. rock songs in the future.

Love the song choice! We are lacking lots of great MCR songs! 

#4 UKOG_monkey

UKOG_monkey
  • 10 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 03:18 AM

Love the song choice! We are lacking lots of great MCR songs! 

Thanks my dude. also thinking of doing Kill all your friends if I can find out how to do this stuff correctly. If you have any tips, please let me know,

#5 Dangus

Dangus
  • 436 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 03:19 AM

Thanks my dude. also thinking of doing Kill all your friends if I can find out how to do this stuff correctly. If you have any tips, please let me know,

Love that one as well! Good luck! I'm not the one for advice HAHA! :)

#6 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 405 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 07:18 AM

Great pick! I'll have to check it out when it's done.

#7 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 04:12 PM

Let me know if you need any assistance with any of these My Chem songs.  The more we get out there, the better!

#8 UKOG_monkey

UKOG_monkey
  • 10 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 06:16 PM

I have decided to stop all progress. I know it was very short lived but I would have to download a lot of programs to do this and I just got my computer and I don't want it at risk at all. Thank you for all the support and I'm sorry.

#9 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 786 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 06:28 PM

If you're implying that the programs linked in the tutorials here are potentially harmful, I can confirm that they are not :). They are in fact very useful and necessary. 

Don't be discouraged!

#10 Dangus

Dangus
  • 436 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 07:28 PM

I have decided to stop all progress. I know it was very short lived but I would have to download a lot of programs to do this and I just got my computer and I don't want it at risk at all. Thank you for all the support and I'm sorry.

I've downloaded the programs myself (I never could get anything down out of the progress) and I can confirm that they are safe as can be. If they were dangerous there would be hundreds on here who would have lost their computers lol

#11 UKOG_monkey

UKOG_monkey
  • 10 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 08:09 PM

It's just to be in the safe side, I'm get really scared easily.

#12 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 321 posts

Posted January 15, 2018 - 08:55 PM

Well, if you ever want to do it again, you can contact us :)

#13 UKOG_monkey

UKOG_monkey
  • 10 posts

Posted May 31, 2018 - 10:46 PM

The project is back on! I have a short WIP of it available for Clone Hero and RB3 if anyone is interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MCR, My Chemical Romance, Emo, My way home is through you, the black parade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users