Unreleased Stagnant customs - Authors free to request

customs free stagnant

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 markmc

markmc
  • 53 posts

Posted January 8, 2018 - 11:59 PM

I am sure all the authors have plenty of tracks they have started but are unlikely to ever get finished or they have just lost interest in the song.

I started this thread so i can upload a couple of songs that i know i will never get round to finishing, i don't want to upload them to the database and "reserve" them so i am offering them to someone who may want to add an instrument or two then add to the database themselves.

I will only send the reaper files (NO Mp3's will be sent)

Please feel free to use this thread if you wish to contribute YOUR songs that are gathering dust and have not already been released to the database and further expand this great community.

So here is my contribution.................

B4x8RUi.jpg

https://app.box.com/...upyz6y58nrxynlz

Er43xVO.jpg

https://app.box.com/...th5elr0x8gurz2u

#2 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 525 posts

Posted January 9, 2018 - 03:54 AM

While It's a Hit isn't my favorite We Are Scientists song, I volunteer myself to chart pitched vocals/harmonies if somebody else first volunteers to add drums (which I don't even play!). I love supporting bands I love by championing full-band customs.

In other We Are Scientists customs news, I pitched the vocals for TomGuy's chart of This Scene is Dead, but he's yet to update it in the database, so go yell at him (TOM THAT WAS IN AUGUST OMG).

I also plan to add pitched vocals to After Hours (my favorite We Are Scientists song ever) sometime soon. Like, this week.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - Custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#3 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 333 posts

Posted January 10, 2018 - 02:35 AM

In other We Are Scientists customs news, I pitched the vocals for TomGuy's chart of This Scene is Dead, but he's yet to update it in the database, so go yell at him (TOM THAT WAS IN AUGUST OMG).

tZOS8.gif

#4 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 304 posts

Posted January 10, 2018 - 10:52 AM

While It's a Hit isn't my favorite We Are Scientists song, I volunteer myself to chart pitched vocals/harmonies if somebody else first volunteers to add drums (which I don't even play!). I love supporting bands I love by championing full-band customs.

I can do that!

#5 markmc

markmc
  • 53 posts

Posted January 10, 2018 - 07:47 PM

Thanks Whizzer i have sent via PM....

"Its a Hit is" off my to do list now, so yourself or Atruejedi of you can upload as your own once done.

Any takers for Delete or will i Delete Delete :airquote:

#6 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 514 posts

Posted January 13, 2018 - 06:39 PM

This is a great idea, I should do this too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customs, free, stagnant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users