After sitting on this for about three weeks now, I think it's time to announce my custom plans for 2018.
2018 is the year of multitrack customs from me.
Through private sources and multitrack trading, I have created a small collection of songs that I want to chart for Rock Band and have gotten permission to chart. I would like to reveal this to everyone here instead of casually talking about it in the C3 discord like I have been doing for the last few weeks
- Barry Manilow - Copacabana (Two versions will be released, an english version with the 90's rerecord english vocals, and a spanish version with the original 70's spanish vocals)
- Chaka Khan - Clouds (Might have someone else do this one)
- Chic - Good Times (Completed)
- Chic - I Want Your Love
- Chic - Le Freak (In progress)
- Clean Bandits - Rockabye (Demo)
- Dan Hartman - Vertigo/Relight My Fire
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland (Will be released under Jim E. Hendricks Experiment)
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy
- House of Pain - Jump Around (Rechart) (Bass and Keys stems will be DIY)
- Jonathan Coulton - First of May (Multitracks Publically Available) (On hold)
- Kylie Minogue - Les Sex
- Kylie Minogue - Million Miles
- Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive (Mirror's Edge Theme) (Multitracks Publically Available)
- Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
- Michael Jackson - I Can't Help It (Demo) (I might have someone else chart this one) (Bass and Drum stems will be DIY)
- The Pretenders - Brass in Pocket (Original Version) (Completed)
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Village People - Y.M.C.A. (Rechart) (In progress)
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (In progress, thanks Farottone!)
If anyone has plans to chart any of these songs, let me know and we'll work something out.
If you want to help with the release of any of these songs, like help charting, please let me know. If you're on the C3 discord, please @ me or dm me through there.
This thread will be updated when I get new stems of songs I'm wanting to chart.